Tablets

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Retox, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Retox

Retox Well-Known Member

I was at future shop today cause my friend had to pick something up and I was with him at the time, I always thought tablets were pretty cool and would be good to have. The ones there were Bamboo and Bamboo Fun.. wiith the small Bamboo being 98$, small Bamboo Fun being 129$, and the next size up of Bamboo Fun was like 249$.. think the small was like 6x4 and the bigger was 8x5 or something..

Theyre can't be that many limitations with the small one, compared to the next size up.. anyone with any experience with tablets, I'm just kinda wondering what I should do, I'm interested in getting one, and I have the money. I just want to know what's the huge difference between them, and what you would get.

2. RedEyes_

RedEyes_ Well-Known Member

Got any pics of them

3. Retox

Retox Well-Known Member

If you mean pictures of the different sizes side by side to compare.. I cant find any of those with those being the two tablets for sure, but there is about a billion pictures of the bamboo funs on google images.

4. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

When you're drawing on a tablet, you'll find that most of the time you're hand barely moves. The best size in terms of tablets is 6x8.

The larger sizes are for professionals who do much more than painting and photomanipulating. But there are only like two bamboo sizes, so I'd go with the 6x8.

5. Retox

Retox Well-Known Member

Alright, Thanks a lot man.. I was thinking the extra size wouldn't make a huge difference anyway. I'll go with the 6x8.

6. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

6x8 is the most comfortable size. Sometimes you can get a bit too small. 4x6 is just too small.