Superstitous?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Broken, Mar 11, 2006.

1. blitz Krieg

blitz Krieg Active Member

I am sorta. I believe in ghosts cause... where do you really go? I mean, it can't just be like... nothing after death. So I believe you are a ghost, go to Heaven, or go to Hell.

2. BryaBer

BryaBer Well-Known Member

hell yea i believe...

3. Janine

Janine Active Member

Half and Half. :P You said it all.

4. Maccaaccam

Maccaaccam Well-Known Member

its bad luck to be superstitious. lol

5. David.

David. Well-Known Member

Well, superstitious people, I dont know if this has been said and I dnt wanna check:

On the 6th of June, next month, the date will be;

6/6/6

;D

6. Drongon

Drongon Well-Known Member

i dont belive all that ghost ----.

7. Naminator

Naminator Well-Known Member

Im anything but superstitious!!!
    I like to joke arount with it but Im not at all!

8. spircles

spircles Well-Known Member

I don't believe in that stuff anymore. When I was younger... In my teens, yea. We did all the ouija board and tarot card stuff. Freaked ourselves out.

Now that I'm older, not quite as believable as it used to be. I watched the marathon of Ghost Hunters the other day on Sci-Fi. ... Unbelievably ridiculous. Out of all the shows I watched, they came away with just about nothing each time. And even the stuff they did find was probably just explainable.

So no ghosties or black cat fears for me lol.

9. Biggy

Biggy Well-Known Member

I am not superstitius at all. Never was, I just never believed in ghosts and all that other stuff.

10. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

You may laugh at me, but I swear to you, this is true...

I own a farm in Pennsylvania which is about 300 years old, beein in my family since the colonists up there. It was some mayors house in colonial times. So, having that states, the house is very old. (God damn, it feels pretty ----ing weird in this room right now) Anyhow, my aunt had killed herself in the house when she was about 17 (a shot to the head). My grandmother died in the house, and her two parents.

Now, lets get to the disturbing part. I was outside in our field, at about... 9:30 at night.

Having not eaten anything since lunch, I quit playing, and go on inside. the inside of the house is old, very dark, paint is chipping off, huge cracks in the ceiling, and so on. So I finish making myself a sandwich and started my way up the stairs. Once I got onto the second floor, on the left handside is a hallway and another set of stairs to the attic, two bedrooms, and my grandmothers old apartment. on the right hand side is my grandfather's bedroom, and a double closet, meaning it is shared by two rooms. So I make myself to the closet door, open it, and then open the other door inside the closet, and i see someone standing at the door of the room (there's 3 ways to enter the room). Note, the room I have, is my aunt's old room.

It is very dark, so I try to turn on the light. But, the light burns out almost immedietly, giving the only light that i can see is from the light pole outside. I ask "what?" Nothing happens, the figure is still standing there.

I'm pretty annoyed, so I figure, it's about 6 feet tall like my dad, everyone else is shorter. "Dad, what do you want?" nothing...

I'm guessing he is really tired so i walk up to him and start to move my arms out to close the door on him. right before i touch him, the figure just shakes violently and disapears. I'm ----in scared out of my mind. I run back into the closet, out the other door, into my parent's bed. They are asleep. I have tears of panic in my eyes.

Now, it's ----in scary still that this happend.

11. Lefthanded

Lefthanded Gentlemen of Leisure

woah man id say get the F^$# outta your house and run run the F)($ away run as fast as u can

12. -Lennox-

-Lennox- Well-Known Member

half and half.

I believe in ghosts and spirits.

Don't blieve in dumb charms, and weird superstitious things like black cats, and walking around ladders instead of under, though i dont understand why any 1 would walk under a ladder anyways, its obviously much easier to go around. I walk on cracks in sidewalks.

13. Totti Barca

Totti Barca Well-Known Member

I'm not superstitious in the sense that I'll walk under ladders whenever I damn well please. But I am in the sense that if something really good happens to me, I'll deem the shirt I'm wearing as "lucky".

It's a baseball thing.

14. nekogai555

nekogai555 Well-Known Member

Whoah, that's creepy. I had a creepy experience too, but I was a kid then, so meh. :blink:

I believe in ghosts, but good luck and bad luck charms? No wai.