Super Sayian 3 Gotenks

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by GAm3rX, Feb 3, 2013.

1. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

[​IMG]

i think this is better than my last one lol im still a little rusty... well alot hah

2. VegetaGirl

VegetaGirl Mistress Renderer

My person opinion is you should not stretch your focal. Second if you are going to use effects make sure they a well blended. The background can be done with some C4d or even fractals. Its all in the matter of placement. I usually spend atleast an hour on my tags even longer than that. And if you are not sure about the text leave it off until you are certain of the text placement. Believe me I was at that point when I first started but I looked at a couple of tutorials and people have helped.

3. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

Thank you, my problem was that i just started back up again so i was super rusty as i explained in my comment, but things have started coming back, theres so much wrong with this sig i couldnt even fix it without redoing it lol.

4. VegetaGirl

I know to much about that..when I got back to it I thought I as doing something then after a couple of months I was slowly getting it..

5. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

it took be about a 2 days to figure out composition and blending now ive got more things to work on.... ive always needed a ton of improvement though so im still learning hah

6. VegetaGirl

This is true now I can't even figure out what my next tag will be..lol