Stupidest Thing You Have Ever Done:o

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Blazeman, Apr 2, 2006.

1. biffo

biffo Well-Known Member

er theres loads but i cant think of any atm...

i once was learning to ride my bike and decided to suddenly brake whilst going down a steep hill. i went flying over my handle bars and scrapt down the rest ov the road.

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Ooh. Life on the edge!

3. Jack ACE Sawyer

Jack ACE Sawyer Well-Known Member

I once jumped out of the back of a moving truck into a river while going over a bridge for 20 bucks. I didn't get hurt but at the time it sounded like a good idea...

4. minxette

minxette Well-Known Member

Haha, impressive....yeah, that's megalixer.

I've done plenty of stupid things....one of the dumber/more embarassing things was freshman year of high school when I was leaving, I was walking with one of my friends (who I had a crush on at the time) and walked smack into the post between the double doors. Damn that hurt.

5. MFKR

MFKR Well-Known Member

Hmm ive done alot of stupid things like smoke pot and stuff but the stupidist thing i did was bring a pack of firecrackers adn a lighter to school (firecrackers are illeagle in minnesota) and lit them and threw them out teh bus window :D, my bus driver thought they were gun shots and she pulled over and called the cops :(

6. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

i do have a few of them now that i think about it...

1) my friend and i both bought boxer briefs and threw about 2 lbs of snow (compacted) down them and then ran through the HS parking lot screaming (not because that was the plan, because it was flipping colder than all hell) just to see who could keep putting more and more snow in their pants to ultimately keep the ice in their pants the longest. I won at 34 minutes.

2) in the parking lot at wal-mart when a friend of mine and i were pushing carts there we got about 50 carts together and ran at full speed towards the cart area and a car went right in front of us and my friend weighs like 100 lbs, so he couldnt stop them quick enough. He jumped up on top of the carts and they hit the back of the SUV and it literally moved his car about a foot over. He ran a stop sign, so we didnt get any charges brought up, but management sure wasnt happy, but they allowed us to still work there since technically we werent at fault.

3) not really stupid, i did this for money. But i have been known to shoot standard staples into my arm repeatadly (meaning mroe than 1 full clip of them) spelling out things or designing things in standard staples. So my friend decided to dare me with $5 to do it with the industrial staple guns and he would supply the gun (i should have known something was wrong right there) with the staples and I did it and they hurt in the muscle, but not too bad (the like half inch-3/4" staples) and he put the pronged ones in there instead of the pure straight ones. So when i went to pull them out i ended up bruising and ripping small pieces of my muscle (not pulling any of the muscle out, just damaging it) and i had my exes name in my arm (because thats what i stapled, she was my current at the time, but we broke up about 5 hours later) in little blue/black dots (bruising) for about 2 weeks.

Im sure i have more, ill think of em later.

7. YABOY*

YABOY* Well-Known Member

Walk into class, then drop my blunt [wit weed in it]..lmfao. That was hilarous!

8. Iron Bonney

Iron Bonney Well-Known Member

Raced with my car against a bus, almost got killed !

9. kirkf

kirkf Well-Known Member

Erm.... I forgot to look both ways when crossing the road and the car breaked and the car behind it crashed =|
    I was fine though and so was the others, but their car wasnt and i ran away.
    I was only like 7.

10. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

ooo i have a few, heh

Well, when i was about 8-10 years old, i was getting ready to go shopping with my mum and forgot to put knickers on. (I was wearing a skirt :eek: ) lmao.

Ive fell through a shed roof.

Ive fell off an 8ft wall and nearly had a nail go right through my head.

I was hiding from my sister and friends up a tree, when they got closer i shouted 'im up here' i then fell back and was dangling by one leg!! Tree was ----ing HUGE! lol

Um...cant think of anymore, let me see if i remember something else, heh

11. Danny122

Danny122 Well-Known Member

if i must lol running down the landing and kiked my door frame and broke my toe :S

12. .parfekt//

.parfekt// Senior Member

How about pissing your pants in a hotel when you're 2 feet away from the bathroom.

13. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

well these were recent...dey sound like things a lil kid would do...im not a lil kid O.O

-i ran across da road when der was a van coming pretty fast and was bout 3-4 meters away from me...the reason i ran across instead of waiting for it 2 pass was because i was hungry O.O

-dis happened last week...i ran into a tree...

14. aznsushiguy

aznsushiguy Well-Known Member

Oh here's another....when I was 7 I saw something on tv...you know, one of those things that tell you "DO NOT ATTEMPT IN REAL LIFE" sorta things...yea. So I got on a ledge about 6-7 ft above the ground and decided to attempt a one handed handstand off a jump. *CRACK!*

well...not stupid, but something embarrasing happend today. I was in japanese class and I won something so I went up to the front to get it. On the way back I kicked the back of my foot with my other...yeah....and almost tripped. This girl shouted something and I turned around while walking backwards and said "huh?" and I tripped backwards over a backpack, fell onto my ass and pulled a desk over with me.

Turns out she shouted "dont trip!" lmao....

15. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

I was in the principles office and there was one of my friends across the hall in a room sitting for ISS. So the principle left to do something and I loosened my pants some and brought them to my knees(this is a catholi school so we had uniforms) and I pretend that a girl was riding me, and I grabbed both "her" cheeks and was bouncing her up and down. Principle walked in and I just pulled my pants up and after about 20 sconds of silence I said..soo...

I got 2 ISS for that.

Also, this isnt stupid..but I thought my mom wasnt home so I was playing xbox live halo 2. These kids were talking mad trash so I just started screaming as loud as I can saying every word in the book. Then from downstairs a voice goes XBOXDUDE(edited so u dont know my name). I was like MOM!?