Stuck Stuck Stuck!

Discussion in 'Large Artwork' started by kovan, Jan 1, 2013.

1. kovan

kovan Senior Member

Ok so I've been trying to get back into some more art instead of only doing logo's and commercial stuff for school. So i'm not as good as i used to be xD

This is what i'm currently working on, but i am kinda stuck to be honest, i have no idea what to do with this,, it's not finished off course

I'd appreciate some input or some ideas from you guys, maybe that'll help me out.

(this is a smaller preview, the actual piece is way bigger)
    [​IMG]

2. SM Ascillor

SM Ascillor Senior Member

so far looks good, been a couple of days since you posted, any progress? Hard to give advice - could use something else, at same time you dont want to crowd it. So having said that, I do think the composition could be better - expand your canvas size to letter proportions and draw the base of the mountain curving downwards - so make it more poster-like.

Then maybe add the little lights of the houses/jack-o-lanterns at the bottom, maybe keep it sihlouette, subtle of course, keeping the moon as the focus.

Would like to see the finished product :D

3. kovan

kovan Senior Member

Yea i'm busy adding like the silhouette of the village in the background, and yea now that you mention the composition,, it does seem off!

Thanks a lot for the CnC :) i'll be sure to post the final product