Street Racing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Memphissss, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Spartan4Ever

Spartan4Ever Well-Known Member

There's definately a reason why it "illegal".... that video pretty much tells us why.

2. HBRedRider

HBRedRider Well-Known Member

I think you shouldn't because someday it will be your car stuck in the tree or you will end up killing someone else.

3. B-Boy Teddy Bear

B-Boy Teddy Bear Well-Known Member

Street racing is dangerous yes, but it really depends on wat crowd you are in. If the racers are all about cars and arent some punk a** drunks and shiz and think they are cool to drive at 100+ then no. But you could always just get a few friends who are into cars too.

I'm 16 right now in USA. Wat i want to do is head to cali after i hit around 26 possibly look around for a cheap supra set it up the works (turbo kit, bod-kits, exhaust system ect.) And maybe drag a few in the streets with a few friends.

4. TeRmiNaL.

TeRmiNaL. Well-Known Member

i think street racing is alright but somepeople take too big of risks and dont care about anyone else just themselves

5. l0nleystranger

l0nleystranger Well-Known Member

I think street racing is fine if it is contained. If it is not contained I dont support it because theyre now not only going to hurt themselves but theyre going to hurt innocent people.

6. TnA.Slovakian

TnA.Slovakian Well-Known Member

street racing is wrong it kills a lot of people , its not like you see it in the tv

7. bestbet06

bestbet06 Well-Known Member

I love street racing... I thinks it good cuz you can show off what you worked fa.. :D

8. nayr`

nayr` Well-Known Member

In my town 1 person died from DRAG RACING. :\

9. coolplayer

coolplayer Well-Known Member

Not all those cars are from streetracing.

Plus, you should only start streetracing after you've had alot of expierence driving in real courses and your really good driver.

10. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

Streetracing is awfull.

The only good thing about streetracing is that the person racing can get injured and realise he is being a complete idiot. Streetracing kills innocent people.

11. beastiekid

beastiekid Well-Known Member

wow you need to stop putting movies into real life cause thats not how it goes down you might get like 500 or 1G a night not a race and at most of the races ive been to there are like 20 or 30 people at the most including the racers and in reality most cars that race are freckin slow and cant do nothing well except for my bros' car a 2001 Z28 Camaro with a torqe converter turbo sway bars flowmasters exhaust and corvette rims with kuhmo low pro tires that thing was a bat out of hell but he sold that and got a 1995 Dodge Stealth aka "3000GT" slow as hell but its a stick :D im 13 and ive already been in 2 races with my friends integra and his brothers eclipse which is a stick. street racing is fine the only thing that they need to be carefull of is the people around them and the surroundings here we usually just race on the abanded air strip or on the county roads where no 1 drives so i guess in a sense street racers well some street racers anyways are safe and take precautions for their sake and the sake of others so i vote yes to street racing

12. Bl4ckMagyk

Bl4ckMagyk Well-Known Member

Cant drive.

It provides for good movies , books , entertainment and what not , in real life i think itss kinda stupid.

13. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

Wow. Learn to punctuate. That made my eyes bleed after the first 2 lines and I could barely understand it after thatt.

14. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

i wouldnt say i street race but ill drive street racing "tracks" or roads around here around 120- 130 with my cousin so technically i guess we could street race but i have a old rear wheel drive truck i drift at boat docks and parking lots when its rains or snows its good fun, settin up cones slidin around em

15. BetaMerc

BetaMerc Well-Known Member

Walk in the Street, go to the sewer, go down, to t
    to be honest,

car racing has its goods and its bads, but at the end, the statistics show that well..a lot of people die cuz of it, :( and well, i have losted people in illegal car racing.