Story ^^

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by fire_monkey, Sep 15, 2010.

1. fire_monkey

fire_monkey Well-Known Member

Dear members of Gamerenders

I am a member for many years not very active in posting but i do a lot of reading
    and i'm always greatfull for this wonderfull community

but i need your help in something, * ( Dont worry it's not money it's to mess some one around )*

And here is Why,

I had my internship in south-Africa during the world cup had an amazing time untill the world cup ended and all the guests of the guesthouse left. And the internet bill came of the wireless internet use *( NOTE I didn't bring a laptop ) *
    what came to Approx €1500 not sure whats that in US Dollars but in the south african money it was ZAR 15.740,-

and he expected me to pay it. so i arranged as fast as i could a new work placement and moved there were he assaulted me and got me arrested several times. in the mean time i arranged a lawyer and made him an offer for Shut up money because i wanted to finish my internship in peace.

he rejected he offer malicioulsy and got me arrested a second time on the last day i was in south africa and took me to court

the police officer was on my side and i never arrived there he took me to the airport for some reason i'm still very graceful for that.

when i got home i wanted to keep a low profile and just let the time pass and never think about it. but he started again demanding the money of my second workplacement because they let me go.

so now i'm looking for as much nationalities as posible to put a Bad geust comment on his geust house site.

Thanks in advance

Fire_monkey

the Site is
    ( guesthouseponciana.co.za )

thanks again

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010