Story Of Jay And Kazuya

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by DefaultVoid, Mar 25, 2006.

1. DefaultVoid

DefaultVoid Well-Known Member

Someone please gimme the full story of kazuya and jay. i wanna know why they're fighting, and if they are banned or not.

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

they arent banned.

Kazuya is bitching about how another one of his friends (LA-384 i believe, but i cant remember exactly if its not) about how he does more work than JK yet JK holds a higher spot on the staff than the other person.

In reality JK does more work because he does work in forums other than the render forums (which is what LA-384 was ONLY doing, so his only responsibilities were over those forums) and said that LA-384 should be put up to sectional mod or global mod because he does more work.

That is the summarized version.

3. UV Street

UV Street Senior Member

.Dementia thats a bias story, just ask a moderator or admin for the unbias version.

4. Vodka?

Vodka? Well-Known Member

Australia, Where the bloody hell are you?
    i didnt know much about this, but now i know thanks for the informent

5. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

In all honestly if you don't know then you shouldn't know..honestly its more personal than anything so it would be best to leave it be.

6. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

please enlighten me as to how that was biased.

Kazuya wanted his friend to be promoted by saying he did more work than the higher ranked staff member. In reality you couldnt compare the two because the higher ranked staff member has to watch over the entire forum, and not just the particular section that the lower mod was obligated to. kazuya compared their duties for a specific duty (the old render mod group) compared to a broad range of duties (the sectional mod).

Think about it, the reason you have specific forum mods is because the global mods/sectional mods cant do it ALL.

I dont know JK, Kazuya or LA-384 at all, I know what Kazuya posted and what .Dluzion posted taking the words from Kazuya (and later apologizing for siding with kazuya).