Stephen Wiltshire Artist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joyceey, Apr 13, 2008.

1. joyceey

joyceey Senior Member

I watched this channel 5 (UK) Documentry called Extraordinary People. During the programme you got to know stephen and got an insight into his childhood and the difficulties he has overcome..

quote from his site
    "As a child, Stephen was mute and did not relate to other human beings. Aged three, he was diagnosed as autistic. He had no language, uncontrolled tantrums and lived entirely in his own world.
    At the age of five, Stephen was sent to Queensmill School in London, a school for children with special needs, where it was noticed that the only pastime he enjoyed was drawing. It soon became apparent he communicated with the world through the language of drawing; first animals, then London buses, and finally buildings. These drawings show a masterful perspective, a whimsical line and reveal a natural innate artistry."

I'll link the site at the bottom so you can read it all

Well now this young boy is a grown man and damn he is a hawt artist and also has a sort of photographic memory, so he got in a helicopter for 15 mins along the river Thames in London and then sat in public for 5 days, and drew a 4 meter long panoramic view of London..from mind.
    Now Architects, surveyer's and even photos were used to examine stephen's picture.. And guess what it was perfect ..even the correct amount of windows in the tower blocks! The mans a genius!
    anyhow ill link his site here so you can browse it hes done cityscapes all around the world and there's videos and other stuff on his site
    Enjoy & discuss if you want

http://www.stephenwiltshire.co.uk/index.aspx

2. tt speedy1

tt speedy1 Senior Member

wow thats really cool

3. joyceey

joyceey Senior Member

4. verbal backflip

verbal backflip Well-Known Member

I've seen it once on Discovery Channel or wtv. It ------ing amazes and confuses me .

5. ShneakySquirrel

ShneakySquirrel Well-Known Member

That guy is amazing.