Star Wars Force Unleashed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by .Xander., Sep 29, 2008.

1. .Xander.

.Xander. Senior Member

Ok its an amazing game yes but when u get stuck ur stuck for good as in i cant bring down this ship :( on level destroy the orbital shipyard.... anybody else have problemss

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

If you mean you can't bring down the Star Destroyer, I've just done that bit a minute ago. Was tough, died once but did it after a bit of work.

What I do is stand behind the left block thing, and grab the Tie Fighters as they fly past, usually letting you hit 2 at once. Then, when you've got the chance for the destroyer just use the left stick to point it towards you before worrying too much about the right stick. Drag it down, rinse and repeat, don't quit as soon as you're getting shot as the Tie Fighters give you health when they die.

3. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

im gonna use the disc as a frisbee or a coaster if i dont get past that bit soon

4. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Just completed the game. Not going to reveal the ending (+ it will depend on a certain factor) but, good ending, surprising.

Have fun.

5. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

Is a kick ass game. Beat it twice. Bringing down the star destroyer is quite epic tbh. All you gotta do is take out each wave TIE-Fighters before bringing the ship down.

6. Jiin

Jiin Well-Known Member

i beat it on sith master....fuggin hard! but the star destoyer is easy once u know what your doing, u dont slam on the joy sticks in the direction it says, just lightly push the sticks, and bring it down as much as you can before the next wave of fighters come in, then release and take out the fighters asap, just jump up and when u get a lock icon on the fighters just use lightning and you will take out all the fighters in seconds without the destroyer going fully back in place, then just keep bringing it down. simple

7. [ED] Aose

[ED] Aose Well-Known Member

I want to go back and beat it on the harder difficulties but I'd like to use my previous saved game, but I don't want to beat it like that and not get the achievement (for xbox).

Anyone know if you can or cannot?

8. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I was wondering the exact same thing Aose. I figured if you go on Continue Game (Which puts you on the First Apprentice Level) and raise the difficulty up a stage that it'd count as long as you kept continuing with that file, going to ask a friend at college today.

Edit : I checked up on it, if you want the achievements for beating the game on certain difficulties, you must begin a "New" file. I'll assume this is to stop people getting a totally maxed out character to handle the difficulties, better get grinding for spheres!

9. [ED] Aose

[ED] Aose Well-Known Member

Ouch, oh well I might as well...luckily I'm pretty sure you can redo missions.

10. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

You can re-do missions on your completed file etc. (If you want to get Holocrons etc.) but you do have to do the entire game again from scratch (IE Vader Level) in order to get the difficulty achievements. Shame but, it makes sense really.

11. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

finally beat the destroyer on sith master last night and ended on the bit with the beams down the tunnel before i went to bed.

hopefully i complete it soon

12. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Playing through on Sith Warrior at the moment after having done apprentice, but I'm picking up every Holocron on the way, only done 2 levels but they really do take longer when you're getting every single one.

13. Jiin

Jiin Well-Known Member

if you want the achievement you must start a new game over with nothing! other wise sith master difficulty wouldnt really be a challenge if you start with maxed stats, wouldnt it?

14. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Sith Master even with fully maxed out stats would be VEEEEERY hard. I've noticed a fairly big jump from just Apprentice to Sith Warrior. (5 Levels Done, Every HoloCron so far)

15. Kram

Kram Well-Known Member

holdin off on the game until a friend lets me borrow it... otherwise the game will get discarded like most sp games i play.
    Code:

from the sounds of it... seems to be a fun game, cant wait.