Staff Interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Master, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Master

Master Senior Member

Hello GameRenders,

Tonight I have taken the privilege and honor to interview........

Renegade!

So, enough of my blabbering, lets see the interview!

Master:
    Alright, lets do this proffesionaly for the public!
    Renagade:
    Alright, let's do it!
    Master:
    Alright, well, hello Renegade, how are you today?
    Renagade:
    I'm doing pretty good. Though tomorrow I have a major test.
    Master:
    Major test, I see. What grade are you in, if in highschool, and what is your favorite class?
    Renagade:
    Right now I am in 10th grade, which surprises many members at GR to see that I am young. At least a few. My favorite class would have to be World History though I like most of my classes.
    Master:
    Wow yes, pretty young, sophomore. . Anyways, so moving on.. Lets get some basic info out of the way, for some interesting stuff! Whats your name/age/and location?
    Renagade:
    My name is Billy. I am currently 15 but I will turn 16 in January and I live in South Carolina
    Master:
    Sounds fair! So, lets talk a little about our world, Game Renders. As many know, you are somewhat New to the Staff, and people would like to know your thoughts. Basically, how do you like it so far? Pros / Cons of it?
    Renagade:
    So far it has been great. I don't think my opinion of GR will change either. There are many pros to the moderator position. From helping getting rid of spam, to solving flames. There are no cons as of yet.
    Master:
    Wow no cons, I would have to agree with you. Although im just the low portion of the staff, I am yet to see a con. Anyways, If I may ask, why do you think you were accepted to the GR Staff? Is there any particular quality/whatever that you think gave you the position?
    Renagade:
    Well when I was accepted and Llamaman posted that in the News section, he said that it was because I had helped many members and made suggestions that helped the forums. Overall just being a good member.
    Master:
    Again, I agree. Ok, so, for the future of GameRenders, is there any *one* thing that you are hoping to see? (In other words, a change/addition/removal, of anything) And to build on that question, what is the main thing you are most anxious to see in GR V2, that has been revealed to the Public so far?
    Renagade:
    Well GR is always changing. Not many things are expected to happen. I just go with the flow. Ther eisn't any particular thing that I would like to see happen. As far as GR V2 I am excited about the gallery actually working. It might be a nice change.
    Master:
    Fair enough. What brought you to GameRenders, and why have you stayed this long? Is it the community, the renders, or what?
    Renagade:
    What initially brought me to GameRenders was of course the renders. If you look at my join date it was in January though I didn't really become active in the forums until May. Then the community just grew on me. I started making a few friends over the internet and I talk to them regularly.
    Master:
    Alrighty, sounds good. Now, lets get off the topic of "GameRenders" for a little bit, and get to actually know YOU a little more. Can you tell us some of your favorite whatevers? Color, Music, Food, Holliday, etc?
    Renagade:
    My favorite color is blue. My favorite band currently is Yellowcard, Blink-182, and A New Found Glory. Of course my favorite holiday is Christmas.
    Master:
    Mhmm. Now, as many of the GameRenders community knows, you specialize in Photographic Manipulation, which is primarily done in Photoshop. Now let me branch many questions off of that, so this interview is impactfull and full of info, not long and boring. What style are you currently wanting to learn most? What program(s) are you wanting to learn right now? If you were taught whatever, whom would you like to teach you these things, and why.
    Renagade:
    Hmmm tough one. Honestly I would like to learn Apophysis more than I know now (nothing) and Girly's fractals are amazing. I have had C4d for a while now and never really touched it and of course 4nub1s would be the best at that. And finally 3ds Max, I would like to learn from tremorwave. Many might not know who that is but check his deviantart page. There is some amazing work.
    Master:
    Good good; Well, as both of us have to go soon, and nobody reads 5 hours of writing, lets hit the conclusion with a bang. Is there anything we missed, that you would like to tell us? Any secrets, any thoughts, just whatever you want to throw at the GameRenders community? Any questions you've been asked the most, anything you want answered Publicly?
    Renagade:
    If I could put everything I have to say it would take 5 hours to read. But seeing as no one at GameRenders would read it, at least most people, I will summarize it into a short, consise statement. I really enjoy being a GR moderator, but it comes with some difficulties. This includes the ever so annoying spam, flames, ect. How about we all try to limit this And of course if we don't, the Staff and I will keep it to a minimum. Thanks for listening. And as far as being asked many questions: My name is spelt Renagade, not Renegade as many spell it. But I will answer to both names. I am used to it by now.
    Master:
    Great. Well, hope the GR Community enjoyed this, and I hope you had a good time RenAgade. Adios; Master, Out.
    Renagade:
    Nice having the interview! I hope to do it again sometime! Chow

2. 5dowN

5dowN Well-Known Member

:eek:

3. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Ha, very nice. I usually don't bother to read these though, this one just caught my eye.

4. Bird

Bird Senior Member

that is funny acaully, why is it all about?

5. Master

Master Senior Member

That is quite the thing we are wanting to hear, and thanks on behalf the interviewer, and the interviewee. :)

Going to bed, Enjoy!

6. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

Thanks for the interview. It was fun! :lol:

Hope to do it again soon!

@Bird: It is an interview. One person asks a question the other answers. ;)

7. Gurly

Gurly Well-Known Member

nice interview master and renagade :)

8. 4nub1s

4nub1s Senior Member

Excellent journalist skill MaSteR. Excellent responses there on your behalf, Renagade.

Great interview, and some pretty interesting stuff in there. :D

9. Gothic Surge

Gothic Surge Well-Known Member

lol Rena you always have some sort of major test coming up :)

Thats a great interview

10. antonio97b

antonio97b Well-Known Member

Well he looked young in the pictures. Youth is wasted on the young...

11. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

Thank you very much 4nub1s. You roo girly!

@blazeman: Yea I have to cram before 3rd period today. I just want it to be over.

@Ironlion: Thanks much!

12. [B.C.] uLTIMA

[B.C.] uLTIMA Well-Known Member

I really do bother to read this. Some are humourous and interesting. This one has sort of inspired me.

13. Fate

Fate Well-Known Member

Great interview Rena and master

Master You should be a journalist -lol :D

Rena nice responses :D New stuff i didnt kno about :D

Now listen :D

14. G72

G72 Guest

Good reading ,great stuff

15. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Nice interview...i would have liked to see some questions from GR members, but nevermind, it was good none the less :)