Spyro The Dragon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Super Man, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Super Man

Super Man Well-Known Member

I ----ing love Spyro games, Spyro has gotta' be one of the best games ever, it was so original when it came out, there was nothing like it, and it's still really fun to play.
    I lost track of the games after like Enter The Dragonfly...
    And last night I was talking to my friend about old games like this and I started looking up Spyro stuff...
    THEY ----ING KILLED IT!

Sparx talks now, and has been voiced by David Spade, and in the next game is going to be voiced by Wayne Brady, WAYNE ----ING BRADY!
    I don't wanna' hear Sparx talking to Spyro like "Is Sparx gonna' have to choke a bitch?"
    And Spyro is like, huge. He's not even a cute wittle dragon anymore, the dudes diesel as hell.

Idk, I loved the first 3 & Enter The Dragonfly was alright. I havn't played any of the new ones but from what I looked up it doesn't seem like I'de like them to much.

2. sealightbreeze

sealightbreeze Well-Known Member

I am a huge fan of the spyro games myself. But, the voice acting actually appeals to me. I am actually looking forward to more characters being able to talk

3. .Jammie.

.Jammie. Active Member

Yeah man, Insomniac made the first 3 i believe. IMO after that it died. Enter the Dragonfly was a good game, but then they started to add more of these retarded features that just didn't work. The first Spyro the Dragon was and still is a great game. I loved that sheez, i used to play it everyday. Like you said, i lost track of them after Enter the Dragonfly, stopped buying them. And by what you've just said i probarbly won't buy anymore.