Spider-man 3

Discussion in 'Movies' started by PhanE, May 2, 2007.

1. PhanE

PhanE Well-Known Member

Just wanted to create a topic before someone else did about the movie :tongue: if any mod think its not necessary then feel free to lock it. I just wanted to hear some of peoples thoughts and comments on the movie before/after the movie.

2. r3m1x

r3m1x Well-Known Member

this movie is gonna be awsome...simply because it would take a miracle for them to screw it up. Also, if they want to make this movie legendary they can add a little bit....not alot...of CARNAGE!

3. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

Venom looks like a wimp. They killed the character, really. Venom looks WAY too much of a mirror image of Spider-Man. Meh. I'ma wait a week or two to see it. It'll be too packed.

4. PhanE

PhanE Well-Known Member

5. Thund3r

Thund3r Well-Known Member

this movie looks amazing i cant wait to go see it Venom does look like a meaner version of spiderman

6. TXBadBoy

TXBadBoy Well-Known Member

I cant wait until tomorrow night, Ill be going to see it at the IMAX at 12:00am. :) Ive had my tickets for about 2 weeks now.

Ive been following the movie on IMDB for about 2 years and am totally excited. Carnage is in no way included in this movie and I dont think it would make sence for him to be actually born until the end of part 4. Plus the peron that I wanted to play him or to take boeys place as Spidey (topher Grace) is playing Venom in this one.

At first I had doubts about Topher playing as Venom but I think he totally has pulled it off. Oh and Topehr is not playing Eddie Brock, he is Playing Eddie Brock Jr. who was small and puney like Peter is. I also think we will see an evolvation of the character of Venom in this movie (basically from the size of Spidey) to quite a bit bigger.

The reaosn I say this is because I have seen multiple costumes of the venom character where the Spider is biger and bigger and more developed. :P I just cant wait for four now, which I guarantee the Lizard will be in and :Spoiler Alert: Dont read below is you dont want to see it.

Since two of the 3 villans die in this movie and it has been stated that there is a 4th coming out and an actor said that he may make a return in the 4th because he apparently wasnt dead like people are lead to believe... I think Venom will be in the 4th as well, I cant really see Harry continuing on in the series friends with pete again since he forgives him at the end and plus having a scared up face.

Just my thoughts and ideas :P

7. PhanE

PhanE Well-Known Member

huh eddie brock jr? was there a jr.? so eddie brock sr was the original big venom?

[​IMG]

8. TXBadBoy

TXBadBoy Well-Known Member

Eddie Brock Jr. is in the Ultimate Spider-Man Universe. Eddie Brock however I think was in the Spectacular and other comics of Spider-Man.

That is the least favorite picture I have seen of venom, he looks too skinny and friendly there :P Look on his costume, notice how he still looks almost exacly like Spidey and the Spider o his chest isnt white yey? Im about to post a pic where he looks bigger and the spider is pretty much fully developed and white.

Then maybe you guys too will think we will see him evolve into a biggere version of Venom. :P

9. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

lmfao what a director, he throws ---- at actors. Still awesome though.

10. diego_429

diego_429 New Member

they showed it here in the Philippines on may 1 to stop piracy in Asia or something so they show it earlier here. . . i watched it. i thought Venom would be bigger. =(

11. Innershadow

Innershadow Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see this movie but I wont be able to see it till Saturday yeah Venom ^_^

12. dinges

dinges Senior Member

I'm gonna watch it ine 2 hours so I kinda need to get going ^_^

13. dinges

dinges Senior Member

dubble :tongue:
    just seen it and it's good, half of the movie is full of action with supervillians and a nice story, the other half is full of bull---- about that MJ bitch <_<
    good movie allthough 2 adn a half hour is a long time without a bathroom break :tongue:

14. -=DaRKSTaR=-

-=DaRKSTaR=- Senior Member

I cant wait :D

Tmoz is the day where im gona watch SPIDEY!!

Well wanted to today because its my bday in all but ye wont hurt to wait a day lol

DARKSTAR

15. dinges

dinges Senior Member

congrats ;)