Speeding Ticket

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by SniperStud, May 3, 2006.

1. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

ok basically heres waht my dilemma is, i got pulled over a couple months back for not wearing a seat betl, so parents drove by me found out yeah had to pay all the fines and go to court, now today im driving and im goin 42 in a 35 keep this in mind, i come up over a hill maybe going 45 at the most i see a cop coming the other way so i brake a little and downshift to third to slow down slightly, he turns around pulls me over and tells me he clocked me going 50.... now i was like wtf no way..... so now i have a 150$ ticket and if my parents find out im basically gonna lose my license or get grounded for a while.... but if i tell em it might be less, what do you guys think i should do i need some replies quick... thanks for the advice...

btw the seatbelt ticket was dropped off my record, so when i go to court the officer told me this one would get dropped too.... he siad there isnt a reason i should have to pay the whole fine...

2. Mr.Lp

Mr.Lp Member

just tell them man , they almost always go eaier if ur honest

3. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

yea, id say tell them, especially if you just got your license

4. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

ive had it for a year, yeh i told em and there like o ok, just dont let the dmv revoke your license.... : S