Sotw Winner- Set Render

Discussion in 'SOTW Archive' started by Andrew, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geoffrey Hustle

Geoffrey Hustle Well-Known Member

im still dissapointed tho, the fact its a set render theme shouldve mean 1 and 1 render only. the judging this week was pretty screwy

2. Dpom

Dpom Well-Known Member

... ahh i see and maynards no i didn't read them i mean its pretty much pointless except in this case... but still DPOM is my name its just an abbrieation... Dont Pic On Me just doesn't look as good its too long so i use DPOM...

3. Popoffkid

Popoffkid Well-Known Member

i dont like the sig either..

4. RIP Rafter

RIP Rafter Well-Known Member

Irrel's sig is amazing...As was all the other people who placed...Why is everyone complaining so much? Props to MT...you rock man. Great sig Duce, I really like that idea...

Irrel, you are my favorite designer. LOL.

-Rafter

5. Geoffrey Hustle

Geoffrey Hustle Well-Known Member

stop kissing arse man that sig was made like months ago first off secondly it didnt include the set render therefore disqualifying him. and even if he was still in the rules lots of sigs pooned his like millers and maynards. and i am thru

6. s t a t i c

s t a t i c Well-Known Member

Nica, your so full of yourself, I'll admit your bg was great, but the render just didn't fit with it. yeaa congrats to the the winners. only one i like outa them is irrels though.

7. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

When did this thread become the complaining area? Why can't you just simply congradulate the winners in a respectful manner? Regardless if you felt someone else should have won, show some RESPECT to the people who did win. If you agree or not, its not the end of the world, nor do i care to try and keep up with the whining.

If i see more of this ---- in the next SOTW thread, their will be suspensions. Theirs a 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and runner up. Theirs over 100+ entries, someone is bound to lose, do the math.

Grow up,
    BFTP

P.S. Congrats Irrelevant, i believe this is your 2nd SOTW win :wub: Congrats to MT, and ilDuce as well..great entries. For the most part, original, and easily above a majority of the entries, good job on your wins.

8. Leirsgrios

Leirsgrios Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah, the thing I still don't get is how one is allowed to use other renders in a SET RENDER sotw and still win. Yes, he did use the SET Render, but he used a different render as well. Honestly, will some mod answer this. Doesn't allowing other renders to be used in conjunction with the set render kinda defeat the purpose of making it a set render sotw? If not, that means someone could have just used the robot render for the BG and used any picture they wanted for the main part.

I'm just trying to find the logic in how Irrel's entry was valid. Yes he used the Set render, but he also used a different render which makes up half the sig.

9. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

We never specifically said you couldn't, everyone "assumed." You know what they say about assuming something, i hope..?

He squeezed in by a small loophole moderators didn't think of, since we are fair and go by the set rules, we can't DQ him for it. He did good, and its still the same render, basically a different color.

If you want to keep arguing about it, take it to my PM then. I'm tired of seeing it in here. Next time you want to ask a question, PRIVATELY message a moderator and we'll get back to you alot more promptly.

10. Longhorns

Longhorns Well-Known Member

Since everyone is complaining, I'd just delay the next SOTW.

11. _Bullet_

_Bullet_ Well-Known Member

irrell's was the most creative.. but that was done a while ago for a match vs. mave i remember it

12. Leirsgrios

Leirsgrios Well-Known Member

Longhorn's comment the dumbest thing I've heard all day. You should be Dq'd from next weeks sotw for that comment. Haha....anyways back to me real purpose for posting.

Thanks for clearing that up BFTP...

13. elusive

elusive Well-Known Member

great work everyone defintly the top sigs won

14. Exhaust

Exhaust Well-Known Member

Someone should lock this topic before it gets out of control

15. Irrelevant

Irrelevant Well-Known Member

why are you guys complaining about how old my sig is?
    think about it this way:

if you say "boohoo his sig is MONTHS old."
    then the best part of it is that you got pwnt by a 3-4 month old sig.
    pwned

i used both renders so its fair. rules did not state you may not use any other render

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.