Sotw Disscussion For Week 4/10/04: Call Of Duty

Discussion in 'SOTW Archive' started by Gez, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ransom

ransom Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliment. ;)

Hopefully you get your sig in on time, if not post it in the sigs thread anyway.

2. Zt NoChance

Zt NoChance Well-Known Member

well,there basically all the dam same,but ransoms just catches my eye...i wont be entering so i shouldnt bitch,but to me all the sigs look the same,but luck to all and ransom..

3. Kemwing

Kemwing New Member

fma owns all i love that fma sig

4. Bytes

Bytes Member

The sigs that won the Star Wars Battlefield SoTW were some of the many that used the same renders and pretty much looked the same as well. /shrug

I went into the game, took my own screens and made my own renders for that one...figured I may as well use some of the same as others this time. Only thing I didn't do was grunge mine up, and that was for two reasons:

1 - I don't care for the grunge look to be honest, and it's everywhere now and getting over used IMO. I'm anxiously awaiting it's time in the sun to fade. ;)

2 - On the sig I entered for this SoTW, the grunging made it lose the depth between the two renders I was using. I wanted to keep it looking like the soldier pointing was closer than the one carrying the wounded soldier.

But honestly, I doubt I'll ever win a sig contest because of the simple fact that I most likely won't use grunge for my entries. heheh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.