Sotw Discusion For Week 07/08/04: Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'SOTW Archive' started by NedStar, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenocide

xenocide Well-Known Member

do u guys think i have any chance at getting 3 or better?

2. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Well-Known Member

Stop dissing pyr0's sig it was an original idea and it looks great, it was very childish of raul to take out his entry, but who gives a f*ck :P

I love pyr0's sig not because of the movie but he got a really nice grunge effect and the render fits perfectly, the movie just makes it super B)

3. bartholomew_md

bartholomew_md Well-Known Member

xeno-yes

van-we said its a good idea, just not for sigs, and it is an orignal idea or at least it was be4 he made the tut for it

4. J4CK4$$

J4CK4$$ Active Member

thanks gandalf, u dont see many sigs with a movie in it, and ya i made the tut for it so people could experiment, i dont care if everyone comes out with it, im just havin fun with photoshop and i want everyone else to do the same, learning new things is what its all about and movies is just anouther step :) so just have fun..

o and thanks vanguard, i dident see ur post ;) thats pretty much the point i was trying to get across just in a little nicer way :P :D

5. Silverstone

Silverstone Well-Known Member

Do you know what a period-sign is? " . " It's the thing you use when you end a sentance and begin a new one right after. See?

6. ColdCanadian

ColdCanadian Well-Known Member

thanks silver :D

yours looks fabulous though

7. Vanguard 6

Vanguard 6 Active Member

Yes i know what a period is. Its a thing that you use to end sentences and its also what women have every month or so. Yes I am very mean when i try getting my point across. I just think its very gay for them to start bitching cause they can beat it. :P And silver stfu maggot

8. Sensi

Sensi Well-Known Member

I totally Agree
    k first of all pryo's sig ownz :D
    And now tha clip, you guyz are saying he cant use it becuase he didn;t make it :blink: do u make your Brush's Renders or Text just a thought if u do Good Job :D.

9. bartholomew_md

bartholomew_md Well-Known Member

wow sensi, that hasnt been said like 4 times be4 in this thread....but making a sig without movies imo takes alot more creativity, u usually make the bg, u use brushes to create designs and stuff, and u put and use and edit renders strategically. if u have a movie, then the bg, brsuhing, render is already done for you....im not saying it wouldnt be a great sig without the movie and a render instead, cause it looks great, its just not as...errr...creative imo

10. Catracho

Catracho Well-Known Member

lets just leave it to the judges ok? it doesnt matter if you have a movie clip or not, it still takes time to make one with or without a movie clip!

11. Sensi

Sensi Well-Known Member

Its been said four times, wow could u point that out plz.
    And well tha Movie it takes work too, u have to edit it and stuff sumtimes, and it takes alot of time.

You Guyz Have to stop acting so Childesh.

12. ColdCanadian

ColdCanadian Well-Known Member

the sig's awesome with or without the video. seriously that background is nice and that render blends in great, it's just as creative as everyone elses and i'm sorry if you don't think that way

13. GunMac

GunMac Active Member

exactly , the movie takes up a little spot not the whole sig as sum ppl r making it seem

14. J4CK4$$

J4CK4$$ Active Member

and raul, everything isent about winning, this should be a friendly compitition, just have fun, dont worry so much about being the best and everything, i for one know i am NOT the best, im far from it, and theres alot of things i dont know, but creatin different sigs and experimenting with things such as movie clips is part of the learning... so just have fun , it doesent have to be a big deal, its all in good fun man :)

15. PoRkSTeR

PoRkSTeR Well-Known Member

And mine is overlooked again....*sigh*.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.