Sony's Motion Tracking

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Neuron, Jun 2, 2009.

1. FallenAngelVII

FallenAngelVII Well-Known Member

What? I don't understand this statement at all, please explain how the PS3 is a Wii copy, and to finish this hilarious post up tell me how the 360 is not a Wii copy.

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I'll exarcebate the differences between the 360 version and the PS3 version instead.

Primarily, like the Wii, the PS3 is using the position of said controller to register movement on the screen, granted in a far more complicated manner but it is effectively the same principle.
    Now consider Nato, facial recognition, emotion in your voice recognition and a full integration with the world (As seen by handing the character the drawing of a fish).

It's clear which is more advanced in technology to be honest.

3. FallenAngelVII

FallenAngelVII Well-Known Member

Alright, but as was said before, it's essentially a slightly upgraded eye toy, and the 360 is making their own version of the Wii-mote. Sony is not the only company stealing ideas.

4. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I think calling it a "slightly upgraded eye toy" is really under-appreciating just what they've achieved.

And I never stated only PS3 was stealing idea's, but out of the two displayed technologie's the PS3's seems more so.