Some Pics

Discussion in 'Camera Drawn' started by Slight, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Slight

Slight Senior Member

some pics i took coupld days ago while it was snowing could not get many pics well it was just outside my door could not walk further to get a better angle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

Love the first one, pretty and lonely.

Second one not so much, kind of cluttered in my opinion, with no real interest point. My eyes keep getting drawn to the middle car in the foreground, yet it is not a very interesting car or subject.

Glad you could get out, even of your doorway or wherever you are, to take some nice pictures. I think it strange that Vancouver has more snow than New York.

3. Slight

Slight Senior Member

it always snows more in other states than ny XD like NJ always gets more snow and rain than Ny.

4. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Well, I like the second one. My eye goes to the tree :P. I think it has nice balance, as well as lots of lines, so that makes me love it. The first one almost feels over saturated to me. Probably has something to do with the big bright yellow sign on the bottom ;). Still love it though; dead trees are very photogenic (or should I say "leafless trees")

Did someone just add/change the attachment thing in the forty seconds since my last post? I don't remember a shiny green button that I can't read being there. It doesn't even have an ALT, but if I look really closely, I can read "UPLOAD".

5. Slight

Slight Senior Member

my display profile is messed up in my monitor so i gotta hit ignore profile on PS or else i see colors such as white kinda beige lol so im having alil problem with that agh :(

6. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Normally, resetting Photoshop preferences will fix that... At least, it's worked for other people. I think I read somewhere that if you remove your monitor driver, it will fix it. Apparently those drivers are useless. I'd read up on it before doing something like that, though.