So We're Making A Group

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Zohair, Apr 26, 2009.

1. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

I have too, was awkward...>_<... :lol:

2. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

I don't necessarily hate you. I just think you can be a prick sometimes. I mean a lot of people on here can be but it just so happens that it's never been directed at me by them. 

3. kovan

kovan Senior Member

so I'm a prick towards you sometime :S ? ... could you please name or/redirect me to an example
    cause i strongly believe that you dislike me just because the guys who are allowed in Socks topic ( not necessarily promoting socks topic, it just so happen to be that most of the people that are allowed in there dislike me

and because you are close friends with them, you just decided to dislike me because they do and so you could join the "cool" kids club

and i really think i am right on this matter , unless you show me an example of when i was a prick towards to

thank you,

-kovan

4. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Probaly because you've started acting like a dick again.
    It was okay, there was less e-hatred.

Then ------ing Jackal/Draxxus/Magic showed up, and you went with them.
    So now you need to be a dick to fit in with them, and thus, hatred.

SIMPLY MATHEMATICS

5. kovan

kovan Senior Member

so basically what you're saying is .. because i like jackal/draxxus/magic i am automatically acting like a dick ? ( please explain more )
    i have nothing against jackal/draxxus and magic OK ? ... as a matter of fact i like them a hundred times more than the people who supposedly "hate" me
    while all they do is follow the so called "cool" kids , and they are stupid enough to think that if you try to humiliate people via internet and try to put them down to make yourself look cool in front of the other idiots is in my books a complete retard

but heres where thinks get funny , cause i don't care about the people who dislike me , why would i wanna waste my time on the people who dislike me if i can waste my time on the people who actually do like me ?

i guess I'm one of those guys who says freely about how he thinks , and the pathetic thing is ( on your part ) is that i am completely right about all this xD

thus making more fun from my side,

i am not trying to make anyone like me, i am me. Like me or not, I'm not gonna act different just so a couple of 14 years olds will like me via internet
    go suck ballz

6. kovan

kovan Senior Member

lol

7. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

Kovan is the man! Yay!!..

Well said, everyone on GR who hates the members of our group is a follower of the other members who put others down and insult them however they can. It's very ironic because I believe anyone who pretends to be a badass on the Internet is actually a loser in real life.

8. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I don't follow the other members, i'm not in the so called group you've placed the others in.
    It's just, insanrly ironic how you can say "put others down and insult them however they can" while a number of your "members" do this consistently.
    This isn't one way traffic, yes, myself and others may insult your lot for no apparent reason (granted its usually the response to a ------ing stupid post) but you are JUST as guilty off it. (Not you personally).

And Kovan.
    If, if, you don't care about what people think. Why post responses consistently that sound like you do? you JUST asked why people hate you for no reason, surely meaning you care, just a little bit. It's not really pathetic from where I'm sitting either though, I couldn't give a ------ what your "group" thinks of me, or the other GR members. You've united as people who basically annoy everyone else, and while you may say that you're being insulted by people who wish to be in this..."cool gang" thing, it's not a gang, it's simply the fact that everyone outside of your little clique doesn't like you.

The only difference now is, instead of GR (As a whole) uniting against very, very, annoying people (IAmRaq for example) this time, there's more than one of you.

MOAR FUN?

9. RebelYell101

Broken is one of the biggest followers on this forum. It's ironic to say the least, because he does have the appearance of a leader (IE his passion about it and saying things others wouldn't) but, if you pay attention he is just being more elaborate about his passion then others. Same concept, he just happens to be about 1000x more educated then the other people on this forum. Honestly, most people couldn't come up with an original reason as to why they "hate" me. It's sad really, that I've affected their life enough for them to literally hate me, so I'm assuming they mean, "get annoyed by". But then again, some people up here (NEURON!) are e-emos and will probably slit their wrists any moment. For the most part my intent is to have a good time, laugh, and make fun of people. These people are supposed to, respond with a joke of their own and so on. However, people on this forum tend to take things a little too seriously, sometimes. For instance, you'll notice when I post outside of "off-topic" usually my posts don't have the same "light" tone. (I guess light is the word I'm looking for) I dunno, you can say you don't like my religious attitude, and so on, but I can guarantee most of you couldn't say what I do or don't believe in. The only person I would credit with actually understanding my religious beliefs would be dem, simply because we've argued enough about them. It is very funny, that I'm the one saying you are all taking the forum too seriously, when that was my exact problem when I was younger. (at least, that's according to undertow ;)) However now he has a "new" reason as to why he dislikes me. Eh, not important.

However, like I said above, most of you don't have a legitimate reason to dislike me, considering I've never spoke to half of you one on one. But you know, it's all good. :)

To say we are "uniting against GR" is a little dramatic, no? Considering we are ON GR? I obviously don't mind GR, I did pay for my membership, twice, and don't necessarily regret it. I have no intent of "uniting against GR". That's absurd, you are taking this a hell of a lot farther then it need be. But of course, to you, you aren't you actually thing this internet thing is this serious. :) It's ok, to each his own. This is just getting pretty ridiculous.

10. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Most displeased.
    In that I really can't respond to those posts.

=|

I don't take forums seriously, but, with the decline (inevitable) of GR there's really ------ all to do other than argue with people.

11. RebelYell101

This is pretty true, so how can you act irritated when I do the same? O_O...

12. BabyLeo

Honestly I don't consider anyone on here my friend. It would be stupid of me to. And I don't care whether or not you're allowed in Sock's topic. Really, I don't. And I'm not trying to be allowed into any cool clubs or follow anyone. Actually I'm quite sure the majority of those same kids you're saying I'm trying to join dislike me. I know Undertow doesn't really like me, he's said it a couple of times. I dislike you because of a specific post which I cannot find at this moment but I'm almost 85% positive we were debating something in General Discussion and your post just irritated me as does a ton of the post your "group" makes. Jackal is convinced he's 5394578329047321x smarter then anyone on here and talks about ignorance not realizing the irony and hypocrisy of it all. Draxxus is just an all around douchebag. Magic is kind of a combination of Jackal and Draxxus except I can stand him way more then either of them considering he actually has a brain. Enough reason for you? I don't follow anyone's opinions, it just so happens that most of us agree on the fact that a lot of your so-called group is ------ing retarded.

13. RebelYell101

Everyone that keeps saying how dumb our group is, is taking it 1000x more serious then we are...-_-...

14. BabyLeo

I never said that I wasn't taking it seriously. I take every post you make -------seriously unless it's a joke. But if it's one about an actual topic with facts and logic then I will take it seriously and I will tell you whether or not I agree with it or not and why. And then it always comes back to lololololawls i was trollin' yous! lawl so stupid!!!111!!1 Which is you trying to cover up. I hate that. Am I supposed to apologize for caring about the intelligence of the human race and how it seems to be rapidly declining especially with such posts as I hate gay people and I don't have a reason for it. Or rather you're reason is because it's disgusting and it's not right. And how you try to defend it by saying that because they don't like it they don't want it to happen. That's beyond stupid. Or should we discuss how you always act like you're the smartest kid around when it comes to all topics and that we're ignorant when you barely know the the definition? Every post you make ends up with at least one comment on the person's intelligence when yours is just the same if not worse then the person you're commenting on.

.:Edit:. That says sem1-seriously at the top of my post. Don't know why that's filtered.

15. RebelYell101

I never said I hate gay people, see what I mean? Just so ignorant. You find where I said that, and we can talk about it. But I know I didn't say it. Also, I know the definition of most things I talk about, considering if I don't, I go to google and find the definition. I also don't think I've ever said, "I WAS TROLLING YOU!" I don't say that, so again, I don't think I did. You're just a fool. Almost all of your reasons where false, which is exactly my point. Also, if after I post something I say "QQ" I was being stupid, I'm not covering up anything. That would be pointless. You're a pretty pointless person. Nothing you just said has any merit. Lol, this is why most of my posts are all stupid, it's impossible to take this place seriously.

Also, lets say I did think I was smarter then most people, statistically I am. At least, every test where the score is your national percentile I've always been over 95, however, I never said I was smarter, I just think most people here are a lot dumber then they think. You have some nerve saying the reason you dislike me is because I'm arrogant, when half the people here have a major superiority complex.