Sketching Forum For Tattoo And General Sketching?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by thestarofdeath, Jun 18, 2006.

1. thestarofdeath

thestarofdeath Well-Known Member

Alright, I might post here but I dont think ill get anything i want sooo

Does anyone know any free sites where I can request people to sketch me a picture, Ill give a full description but I need a image drawn of prison bars and a hand reaching out of them, and another hand reaching toward them but cant reach the prision hands.

Its a tattoo to remind me to never be like my father, and never go to prision. Kindof like a I cant reach you since your in there. This means alot to me and I really need a nice image of this sketched for when i get my tatoo. Also is getting a tattoo at 16 a bad idea and why?

2. .Nector Vectors.

.Nector Vectors. Well-Known Member

3. Blackadder

Blackadder Well-Known Member

Yes, getting a tatto at 16 is a bad idea. For one, unless you put it in a spot where noone can see it, good luck getting a job. Secondly, since your still growing at 16, your skin will get stretch out a bit more, so the tatto will become distorted.

4. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

Yea anyone know where I can get a tatto sketched?
    It's in memory of my dad who passed away 3 yrs ago, he was a pro Boxer a bit ago.

5. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

yeah im 17. but ill probably keep waiting if i get one, get one on my upper back....

6. imma a pure

imma a pure Member

That's very true. Not only that, but by the time youre 25 amd your skin starts to get less firm, your tatoo will start to look like the face of a pug dog.

7. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

He doesent want a speach on whynot to get a tattoo, let him decide, no need to spam why he shouldnt get one just help the guy find a free tatto sketching forum.

8. Blackadder

Blackadder Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

9. Dream30.

Dream30. Well-Known Member

1) go for a meeting with an actual tattoo artist... they have more knowledge than us. That'd be going to a student in elementary to teach you high-school math rather than going to an ACTUAL TEACHER.

They're the professionals, trust their opinion. As long as you got the idea, the can give you the best drawing, and they're the ones putting it on your body, you want them to be free with their art rather than just handing them a piece of paper and confining them.

2) Im 17... i have 4 tattoos, i started getting them at 16. Will my skin stretch? Yes... will this distort the tattoo? VERY SLIGHTLY. Tattoos need to be touched up every few years, or they will fade, so by touching it up once you hit maximum growth it doesnt look distorted like all of you seem to think.

10. GigªByte

GigªByte Well-Known Member

11. thestarofdeath

thestarofdeath Well-Known Member

Anyone hear of reading the post completely, I said free you ----ing wise ass. :lol: Dont be the type of person that pulls google on everything, if that was the case then there wouldnt be a forum to ask questions in. Only use the google line when the question is very general and commonly known, like "what does lol mean?". Saying use google doesnt make you smart nor does it help, your post would be fine at "I found this but its not free."

Anyone else have a opinion,

12. Dream30.

Dream30. Well-Known Member

ill repeat

13. NickO

NickO Active Member

Gaiaonline has a pretty decent art forum ;)