*sigh* Razr Phone Got Stolen

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by aznsushiguy, Apr 4, 2006.

1. aznsushiguy

aznsushiguy Well-Known Member

It was bound to happen eventually <_< I leave my phone in my backpack (not the smartest, I know) and it's 5 - 10 feet away from me. I see it there at the beginning of class, check it, put it in my backpack. We move around during class, doin a proj, end of period, it's gone. NOBODY but my class was in there so one of my class mates took it. 2nd period Security comes, the people in my class are given a chance to give my phone back, but everybody says nobody took it.

The only thing is, there was this one kid (african american) who LEFT after 1st block and WASNT included in the search during 2nd block. Plus during 1st block he was sitting at my desk working cuz that was his assigned area......He's also known for stealing and has gotten in trouble for it

Not to be racist, but coincidence that my phone is gone, he was the closest to my backpack, and he doesnt come to class after? I think not.

Im just sad because I thought I knew everybody in my class....guess I dont now. ;(

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

life sucks, get a helmet

on a more serious note... you have pants pockets for a reason...

3. Common

Common Well-Known Member

obviously its that kid not included

4. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

force the police to say they are going to do "random" cavity searches if the phone doesnt show up. They then "randomly" select the african american kid first.

could be considered discriminatory, but if they consider that, have them take the hottest girl in the class first.

5. Danny122

Danny122 Well-Known Member

dude that sucks it really does tell us if u ever get it bak