Sick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hyper Infinity, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Hyper Infinity

Hyper Infinity Well-Known Member

Ugh well I've been really stressed lately(had a panic attack a couple weeks ago, don't feel like getting into it), and even though I've been eating healthy to avoid this, that does cause your immune system to drop. Plus I haven't been sleeping as well. I went to the doctors a few days ago(on friday) for a regular checkup. Earlier today, mid-day, my stomach starts twitching, like a muscle would do.(THough apparently there are muscles around your stomach and whatnot) It was on and off but now it's like constant(sometimes worse then other times) and it's making me feel naucious and I have acid backed up in my throat and I basically don't know what to do. Lying down makes it feel worse unless I roll around a lot, which makes it impossible to sleep. I haven't thrown up but I sorta feel like I have to and blah.

Apparently there is a stomach virus going around so I'm assuming I got that, and probably from the waiting room at the doctor's office. But like...anyone have any advice. Cus I could sure use some.

2. r3m1x

r3m1x Well-Known Member

All I can say is, It's not Lupus. It's never Lupus.

3. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Don't be a pussy.

There is my advice.

I have been sick for the last week throwing up, having trouble breathing, diarrhea, etc. I have been coughing and sneezing so much that I can't lay on my chest or stomache because of how much it hurts, my eyes water uncontrollably, I have a fever, and I fall asleep when the slightest chance presents itself.

I have also been working every day so far this week and I am taking no medication to help at all minus some cough syrup / cough drops. Today is the first day I finally had to call in, because I fully lost my voice and absolutely cannot speak.

4. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

see what excessive masturbation does to you

5. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

6. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

Sorry mate, but I just laughed my ass off on your situation right there =p hahahaha... No hard feelings dude, get better soon =]