Should I Kill A Person...

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Neuron, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

I've been on this forum longer then you. That's all I said. Also, I thought you were the one who dropped out of HS or something? I dunno, I don't really care. Being good at WoW, isn't something to brag about. Sorry, but that is just hilarious to even hear. To see people defending some one who is such an arrogant jerk, just because they think they're supposed to, is even funnier to me. The fact that you brag about every little detail of your life, also, funny. The fact that you aren't nearly as smart as you think, act, or other perceive you as, is also funny. If you did in fact set a GPA record at your school, then I'm sorry, mainly because a GPA can only go so high, it isn't like WoW, it doesn't keep going. Also, like I would care one bit if you got awards for school, so did I. I got accepted to MIT, but you don't see me sitting here talking about it to a bunch of "nerds" as you call them. Your argument is so dumb, do you have any idea how low the standards have to be, to get an "excelling in education" award. It's a joke. You don't come across to me as an intelligent person, you come across to me as a very arrogant, average person who has read a few books and has a decent vocabulary.

2. kovan

kovan Senior Member

[​IMG]

you couldn't even kill a squirrel if you had the chance

3. V

V Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I KNEW IT

4. RebelYell101

i lol'd...

5. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

[​IMG]

6. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

back to the topic, what exactly did this "guy" do?

7. Lefthanded

Lefthanded Gentlemen of Leisure

You should kill him and blame it on Video Games.

Amirite?

8. Illusionz

Illusionz Well-Known Member

LOL thats funny as hell.. :lol:

9. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

Reserection you have no right even posting. You are an idiot, a hypocrite, and a liar. Your opinion does not matter anywhere and it never will. So shut the hell up please.

Also, to all of you people that sit here and bitch about the staff: NO ONE MAKES YOU STAY HERE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW THINGS ARE ON THE SITE GET THE ------ OUT. It's that simple. Damn.

10. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Ok so let's break this down a little. You're saying that it's not okay to murder right? Because no one has the right to take anothers life, this is why murder is wrong. And yet you're saying that anyone that has killed should be killed, how the hell do you justify that? If they didn't have the right to take someone's life then why should you? I say if anyone's killed let them rot in jail for the rest of their life. Even if it was the weaker punishment, which fyi it's not.

Also, this is for everyone that's bitching about Dem. If you don't like him ignore him. It's like Undertow said, you don't like it then leave. You guys are far from perfect yourselves. You're all as ignorant if not more and complete idiots among other things.

11. RebelYell101

You can't argue that an eye for an eye isn't fair. Someone died, because someone killed them. The person who killed them should be killed. Simple. It's not complicated, it's logic. It's like war. If you're a soldier, and you kill someone it isn't the same as murdering some random person. If you murder someone, and someone else "murders" you, it isn't the same if it's a punishment. There is a difference, and if you can't see it, I see no reason to continue this conversation. And it obviously is weaker to spend the rest of your life in prison, are you kidding me? It's not weaker to get to live versus not living? Jesus, what kind of logic is that?

12. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Thanks for proving the last sentence of my last post. You don't even want to debate this which is beyond ------ing ignorant. I'm not even going to bother.

13. RebelYell101

Haha, you're one of those people. There is nothing to argue, my point is fact. By definition fair is getting what you deserve. If you kill, you deserve to get killed. FYI, if you steal it would be deserving for something to get stolen from you. It's plain and simple logic, there is nothing for you to argue. I didn't say anything about right and wrong, I said in fairness this should be how it worked. If you don't want to be fair, then that's your problem. You're only argument is "I don't think" or "my opinion is". Sorry, but that doesn't fly in an argument.

14. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Little cry baby still mad that the admins got together and were intending to publicly humiliate you and your horrible design you *thought* was going to be v4? Get over it, its called business, and the bigger your name gets in the design field the more it's going to happen.

I was expelled. Then I went to college. Bragging about WoW? You realize that WoW is the most played game in the world and being competitively sponsored at that game equates to the virtual league of gaming in a similar fashion to the people whom get pulled from college for the NFL, correct (obviously not in the exact same regards, but the chances of you being sponsored in WoW are relatively equivalent to being drafted to the NFL)? Would you prefer I brag about how I am physically larger, more in shape, drive a more expensive car, wear more expensive clothes and **** random women like the common population places value on? I don't know, being proud about virtual achievements when I am competing with 12 million people just seems to be worth more to me than the money I make or the women I ****, but in either case it holds true. This statement holds truth especially when the fastest growing industry in the world right now did not even exist 5 years ago and it revolves around computers and technology. Technology is the way of the future, if you aren't on top of your game now you're going to be left in the dust as it rolls by you. Even idiots, jocks, and media fools are capable of comprehending that, considering Computer Science is one of the most sought after degrees in the work force.

GPA can be up to a 5.0, 4.54 is what I set my school record at, just above a few previous 4.5x. When taking the CAT (college aptitude test) I scored in the 99th percentile, scoring higher than 99% of all entry level college applicants, at the age of 16 (really more like 15 though really, considering I hit 16 just a month before my expulsion). By the way, the national average is what is calculated and a base percentage of the top schools receive the excellence award. I am not sure what the percentage is, and I am in a rush to get to work, but to put it simply, my high school was in the top 30 public schools in the US.

This is completely *assuming* that what I said was bragging, for it could have been a simple statement to help further reinforce the fact I am a nerd. Perhaps it could also be that these are all things I have said *recently* and in public, and I was insulting you by restating them here by virtually calling you Mr Obvious (which was my intention, but you obviously didn't pick up the sarcasm, Mr bright MIT student, you, with your UBER reading comprehension - sorry, let me just point it out... that was sarcasm). Oh, nice job getting into MIT, did that work out the same way you claimed to bench press 350 lbs as 13 year old? How about squatting 700-800? You are another Andrew. You lie, you cheat, you're evasive, and when necessary you can be abrasive. True, there are similarities between myself and Andrew, but the primary difference is that what he has lied about, I have proven, and I don't need to lie to be who I am, you two do.

I am a very arrogant person, and I manipulate people for my amusement. Intelligence does not require that you be nice, or to use your intelligence in a manner others understand. Matter of fact, the average person can't comprehend the thought process behind most things intelligent individuals speak about, it's evident enough here when I explain myself step by step and people stop at step 2 and go, 'wait wut?'.

Oh, and I try to tone down my vocabulary when it comes to dealing with miscreants who couldn't understand my expansive vocabulary, it also makes me look like more of a prick than I really am when I use words that confuse you in my every day speech.
    While the statement, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" is primarily regarding physics, its pretty easy to summarize that the term can be used here. Just because someone kills someone that does not mean that their punishment is immediately death. It means their punishment is equal in value and opposite in direction (ie focused on them rather than someone else). A life of being held in solitary confinement has proven to be a punishment worse than death, due to its psychotic nature (the effects it has on the mind). There is a reason very few individuals get this treatment, and most of the time the people who do are in a maximum security prison and start shit up. It is not pleasant to be alone for a single day, much less your entire life with having 0 human contact. This is also a valid form of torture used in military assignments.

15. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Oh and I stopped responding cause I went to sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.