Should I Kill A Person...

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Neuron, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

no, you should make a snuff video of them. film youself (or better yet get someone else to film you) killing them. and sell it to a company (preferably a foreign internet company) for some money. people will pay alot for videos of people actually dying. people dig it for some reason. the more brutal the better!

2. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

kill him.

Its the only way.

3. Illusionz

Illusionz Well-Known Member

Murder is wrong, don't listen to these immature people. If he did something really horrible try to get him put in jail. Frame him for something if needed. That probably sounds just as immature but at least you wont have to live with the fact that you killed somebody.

And not everybody on here is a nerd. I may be a bit skinny but I am no nerd.. XD
    http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...90755e8e4e5.jpg

4. pianoman0723

pianoman0723 Well-Known Member

i agree with MP. Killing to any degree for whatever reason is wrong.

5. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

What?
    Kill him, god, there's nothing wrong with murder. (And how the ------ can you justify framing someone and not then discredit murder?). In the end, getting someone in prison for their entire life is a far worse fate then murder.

So not that he might not deserve to die (At least not simply, a bit of torture is needed) but frame him for something, get him stuck in prison for life. So much more fun.

This whole, 'Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind' thing is rubbish, we've got the right to vindication and revenge. If someone ------s around with you and your family then sort them out.

6. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

yes.

7. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

Wow, ignorance must be bliss. If someone murders someone they should be murdered, that would be the only fair thing to do. Why should they deserve to live if they took someone else's life? They shouldn't.

Now, I wouldn't murder anyone, but then again, no one "ruined" my life. I had a rough child hood, but you can't blame your child hood for what you become. And no worries Neuron, you aren't the only one who gets aggravated at dem. He calls other people nerds, then abuses his admin powers and has been active on this site ever since I can remember. I've been here longer, but, I take like six month breaks every few months. But of course, everyone else up here is a nerd, not him. :rolleyes:

8. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

I work for a fucking computer company as advanced technical support, I was sponsored to play World of Warcraft, I do freelance web design on the side for cash and I was in one of the top 10 guilds in the world for World of Warcraft, I was in the top GvG guild in GW and competed in their international tournaments, I still have the highest record for my high schools GPA, that isn't even mentioning that I set it a sophomore and the school has received the 'excellence' banner every year for as long as I know for excelling in education, of course I am a fucking nerd. I didn't state anything detrimental to nerds, just that he was the one venting to them, reading comprehension has never been your forte.

I am intentionally getting at him, which is why he stopped responding, because he isn't a dipshit and realizes when I am saying something just to push him. He doesn't like it, which is kind of funny considering it's what he does quite often to everyone else (and why he's the *only* person to have earned himself a perma ban from the IRC of all places). Unless you were one of the first 1,000 people to be registered on the old phpBB forums, you haven't been here longer. The only active person I can remember from back then that is active today is Majin.

9. Jynx_

Jynx_ Banned from GR

Dem is an ------, but a funny ------. If you let him get to you, you're an idiot. It's really that simple. Bitching about him isn't going to make a difference.

10. Justin`

Justin` Senior Member

Dem isn't funny though, I've never seen a post of his that is funny :P

11. jamesx

jamesx Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's just an idiot. I've figured that out already and I have just over 50 posts.

12. Jynx_

Jynx_ Banned from GR

You have no right to an opinion.

13. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

Brian is an idiot, why he is admin no idea, YOU need ----- help dude.

14. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

I, for one, would like to thank the man.
    [/b][/quote]
    Good for you. Sorry but you're intentions on getting me upset don't really work here Bryan. I'm sorry you had a fucĀ­ked up childhood, I'm sure countless others have felt the same worthless pity for you.

But in the end, you and I both know what you are, something your mother should have aborted.
    [/b][/quote]
    oh my ------ing told bitch

15. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

An Admin's job is not to be social.

Let's take a look.

Shaggy barely posts, Logic doesn't exactly post in these parts, Dem's relatively abusive <3.

Work behind the scenes makes whoever good mods/admins, QQ somewhere else if you don't like the authority here because it's not up to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.