School Plans Walk Out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blazeman, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Lol you want to hear something even worse if any one walks out the classes they missed they will lose the credits for ...so alot of them wont graduate now :eek:

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

when did that come into effect?

deliberately leaving a class just counts as an unexcused absence (sp?) in CO and your allowed to miss something like... 25% of the year and still be fine on unexcused absences... 1 day wouldnt make the difference...

3. Butch.

Butch. Well-Known Member

This reminds me of the time some of the people from my school went on strike.
    The hole this was about people wearing there out door coats in school, they always used to tell us to take them off as soon as we walked in or when they saw us walking about, an unfortunate few even got there coat taken off them and kept till the end of the day.
    Well one day we are told that these coats can not be seen, worn on arms, round wastes, or carried about, they must be in a bag or out of view.
    Well lets just say this did not go down well at all, and a few 50-100 went and stood on the park wall at the opposite side of the school with there coats on for a few days. Teachers went over to talk and in the end it went back to the way it was, take it off when you get through the doors but it does not need to be hidden.
    This only took 3-4 days and the school being on TV and in the local news paper lol.

4. Twerp

Twerp Well-Known Member

I don't know if anybody else said it before but:

It's already illegal for the immigrants to come over without the paperwork. They are just bringing this thing up again.

Personally, I think that there should be a gate between the US and Mexico to stop the illegal immigration. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Hispanics, it's just when they're illegal that I don't like them. I also think that illegals should be deported. REMEMBER, THEY ARE ILLEGALS so they broke the law first.

5. .jrauck

.jrauck Well-Known Member

I am with the new law trying to be passed just because there is too many people coming to the United States and making our economy lower. Dont flame me just because of my opinion we all have an opinion and im sticking to mine now matter what. Im not saying I hate hispanics or anything like twerp said its just im tired of too many people coming to the US.

6. Twerp

Twerp Well-Known Member

Just to be fair, are you native american? If not, then your family must have originated somewhere else.

But I see where you are going. There are going to have to be some methods to control the population so why not start early by not allowing ILLEGAL ALIENS access to our land.

And to be fair on the other side, this idea is nowhere new. There have been Acts that restrict the passage of immigrants to the US. One restricted them so that only the number of 2-3% of the US's population were allowed access. (Ex: The US had a population of 300, so only 6-9 immigrants were allowed in.)

Plus, the ILLEGAL aliens had broken our laws to get here. So why should they be allowed to continually live here peacably? Does a murderer who broke the law by killing get away with murder? Does a thief get away because the population said it was okay even though it is a law? So why should they be any different? They (Illegal Aliens) should be deported. They should only come in if they have hte papers.

7. Laborde

Laborde Well-Known Member

Yes im on the side of the law, but this does not mean i dont like mexicans, i think there fun to be around and everything and ive worked with them, but between all the illegal immigrants in this country (not just hispanics) its really hard to find a job for even the people who need it the most, there are plenty of poor white people and african american people in this country who would kill for a decent job but its not just the job issue, most of these illegal immigrants come to the US and commit all these hanous(sp?) crimes such as murder,shoplifting,robery,grand theft auto, and of course terrorism. i believe that the ones who have paper work should be allowed to stay but as for the others they should be sent back to were they came from. if the hispanics wanted im sure they could clean their country up and protest the minimal wage laws.... they are bound to stir something up down there...

P.s plz dont flame me for this >.< 1) im not racist 2) this is my personal opinion 3) im just being nice about this no reason to get all out of wack over it

8. sleepykid927

sleepykid927 Well-Known Member

im strongly against it i mean if wed like it for them to stay out why cant they just stay out?

9. +Rebel+

+Rebel+ Well-Known Member

I say lock the border down and lock it down hard, if they want in that badly they can register to be a citizen, its actually a short process if you have a sponser.

10. Laborde

Laborde Well-Known Member

i agree with the above i mean it isnt hard and if they want to provide for their family do it legally like the rest of the HONEST hard working americans >.<

11. shortfusewar

shortfusewar Well-Known Member

ima beaner so i do it all the time

12. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

.......forget it............................not worth discussing.

13. toi

toi Guest

ya in MPLs, MN there was a big thing at the capital

14. GameQuest

GameQuest Member

yea if they didn't have those laws then anybody could just walk into the US whenever they pleased then the place would be over run. I think the immigration law is a very good idea altho they don't enforce it good enough.

15. Death

Death Senior Member

I hope you will...

Oh and guess what kiddies, every Illegal immgrant would give ANYTHING to get citizenship, it is your goverment that does not allow it...so stop going like WHY DONT THEY GET THE CITIZENSHIP?!