School Plans Walk Out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blazeman, Mar 30, 2006.

1. La Superfreak

La Superfreak Well-Known Member

The 60+ caucasian kids in the last march really cared about immigrant's rights? Anyway i dont really see that a new bill is needed, aside from the giant wall proposed if we just enforced the current law we would be okey-doky. I live in Maine so i dont really have the whole immigrants are coming thing going on up here. None the less I think the immagrants need to learn the basic rules of protesting- wanting to stay in America (globally the United States is referred to as America my mexces friend.) and replacing their American flags with Mexican flags is just wrong.

I bid you g'day.

2. Aiden

Aiden Well-Known Member

30 or so walked out on wednesday, thinking that going to some county courthouse in the suburbs is going to stop the bill from passing..... all got ticketed for truency and obstructing traffic (400$ total i think)

3. mexces

mexces Well-Known Member

well look what martin luther king did^

4. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

He got fined 400 bucks?

That sucks.

I say we make like...A wall of China around the country...

Then they'd have to climb the thing to get into our country, by then they'd be too tired and give up...
    then we'd have gates here and there where we would accpet them legally.

Yes I know I am thinking like a 10-yr old...

xP

5. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

the indians obviously didnt enforce their policy well enough did they?

IMO I want to own land right on the border so I can shoot trespassers... itd just seem like so much fun to me... me and my friend in a buggy with a rifle on the back sniping off mexicans coming into my land...

anywho, on a more serious note, i DO believe t hey should start cracking down on immigration. I want a job too, ya know. Given alot of (not all) mexicans tend to stick to land scaping jobs or jobs that dont require a high education (being associates degree or higher), and americans tend to go to college. But then comes into play the immigration of asian descent, which not only tend to work for less than they should, they come with diverse ideas and often a good education from america. So immigration should be moreso limited, period, IMO.

However, illegal immigrants should be on a punish system of like 3 strikes your out kind of thing IMO. If they come up here and get caught, they obviously did something to draw attention to themselves, and deserve to be thrown back into their origional nation (whether it be mexico or elsewhere). Also, on the third strike they should be banned from the country. If, they somehow get back into the country for a 4th time, they should be treated to full penalty of US law for illegal immigration. Honestly, they had 3 chances to come over and get their legal citizenship (which honestly isnt too incredibly hard) and stay here for the rest of their life legally without a problem. Why didnt they simply do that from the start?

Just my $0.02.

6. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

Hispanics and mexicans as a whole....will work their butts off digging trenches...cleaning toilets...the hardest labor for minimum wage which here in california is 6.75..i am branch manager of a staffing agency, and all the drug addicts that are of dominant population are white people. so theres drug addicts everywhere and in every race..no just hispanics, it just depends where u are. Hispanics are our best workers when it comes to grunt work

7. texaslax13

texaslax13 Well-Known Member

Thats exactly what I was thinking, except you carge them :)

8. mC²

mC² Well-Known Member

i believe its bs.. you know... the mexicans do alot of work that the normal man or woman would not do. They get paid less but still work harder than anything. I believe that this is a boost for the economy and companies because it helps their business grow by employing for cheaper... I don't think it's all right that they are making lower wages, im just glad that we can have their work.

9. Skillax

Skillax Well-Known Member

Please be more elaborate I do not understand nor have heard of this law.

But still support you :)

10. C.Lasoya

C.Lasoya Well-Known Member

if you read previou sposts you would have seen this that i posted

11. mexces

mexces Well-Known Member

thx thats what i was meaning to say

12. -Verve-

-Verve- Well-Known Member

You -repped me because I'm racist? How? Illegal immigrants have no right to be in our country, thats not racist..its fact. Mexicans that are here legally I don't have a problem with. ----in moron. Let me break down every dumb ---- you said.

Not true. There are many hard-working LEGAL residents that do this stuff everyday.

That is the dumbest ---- I've ever read. There were no immigration laws back then, our country developed over the years- we made rules, you broke them. How are we immigrants?

Mexicans that come here can't even speak the language, so they get stuck with the work that requires little language. Blacks are lazy and whites do nothing? Everyone ----ing works hard, yes..there is some lazy people but honestly dude, learn your ----ing facts.

Furthermore proves my point of why illegal immigrants should be kicked out of our country. You do not deserve what this country has to offer, you lower this countries reputation by blatantly flaunting your insults. I hope you and your family soon get deported. ^_^

13. EssenceDesignStudios

EssenceDesignStudios Well-Known Member

Some interesting pictures posted on page 4.

14. Not_Sca.Red

Not_Sca.Red Member

IMO all mexicans are retards and should be killed. hispanic people are not "druggies"(lol) as u call them, only mexicans

15. Jimbo

Jimbo Well-Known Member

How is cleaning a toilet the hardest labor?