School Plans Walk Out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blazeman, Mar 30, 2006.

1. C.Lasoya

C.Lasoya Well-Known Member

quoted for truth

Ive looked at both sides and would like to say i DO NOT support this bill and i will continue protesting.

Any pictures you have from your local protest i would like to have just make sure to include city/state and school. i want to make a portfolio of pictures of preotests agaisnt this bill

SAY NO to HR 4437

2. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Point is that the people here do jobs you wouldn't do for a day and they do it everyday of their life. This are the people who will do anything to get money to support their family.

3. `avantgarde

`avantgarde Senior Member

Maybe if they stayed in Mexico and work, it wouldn't be such a bad country to live in full time.

4. C.Lasoya

They do that job for less then half of the minimum wage too

5. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

oh, so they should be kept in america so wealthy people can under pay them for physical labour?

6. C.Lasoya

so we should deport them so they get payed half of what we under pay them? here we have shelters and programs to help them survive, back in mexico what do they have other then a field of corn to pick and 28 cents a day waiting for them?

7. hockeygirl

hockeygirl Active Member

why dont you guys open up you ****ing eyes.. try and trade places with the mexicans for a day.. why dont you go down to mexico, see what its like, then come to america, better your life for your family, then see what everybodys trying to do to you.. ya thats what i thought.. then you think of it the other way dont you? if i lived down there id do exactly what those students are doing, some of my friends are mexican up here, iv partyed with them and everything, steriotypes need to just end, until you expericance things and under stand.. shut your F***ing mouth.. thanks.. blaze.. im glad your schools doing what it is!! good luck tomorrow!

8. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

they left their homeland to escape from it, which is pathetic.
    instead of trying to make mexico a better place they decide to run away from it and illegaly cross the border and live in america. like i said before, it's their ----ing fault.

9. C.Lasoya

hey blaze i dont know if you saw my other post but if you get any pictures of your protest get them to me, im making a portfolio/collage kinda thing for my chicano studies class, my school is so proud to be heard liek we have been in the local papers and the community where i live has been supportive with trying to rid of this bill

SAY No To HR 4437

Vive la raza
    si se puede

10. hockeygirl

hockeygirl Active Member

hey a***** i thinkyour the ****ing idiot.. i think you just think they are annoying because they are not like you.. why dont you hop off your "high horse" well.. its not very high from what i see... and then realize that they are just like you .. no matter how much you think they arnt.. then maybe you would understand huh? and im sure that people just dont want to "hop on his dick all the time" and if they do.. your prolly just jelous cuz you cant come up with half the smarts he has huh?

11. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Juarez which is on the boarder of Mexico is the nastiest and saddiest place i have ever been. Can you imagine waking up everyday and seeing America knowning you could go there and live a better life.

12. hockeygirl

hockeygirl Active Member

hey if your life and country is bad and treats you poorly and you want to better your life.. im sure that makes your pathetic right? because you know that is just what you would do dont even deny it.. and im sure that being born someplace just happens to be someones fault .. hmm wow.. the comments...

13. NiVeK

NiVeK Well-Known Member

this happened here in dallas/irving a couple days ago
    and lots of people gonna walk out tommrow from what i hear

14. Sengirvampire

Sengirvampire Well-Known Member

Do you have a brain or where you born without one? think about it people need to survive thats what these people are trying to do. Your not in theyre situation so you can hardly talk about this topic like youve got any authority on it. What would you rather do die or go somewhere where you and your family can have a comfortable life. Dont even start with this bs about how its pathetic youd do the same thing in theyre situation dont even try and claim you wouldnt.

Your the kind of person that makes america a pathetic country.

15. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

i love it how you guys try to diss my intelligence just because you disagree with me. i'm not even using my brain, it's my opinion, idiots. I'LL SAY THIS AGAIN, I DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA.

i don't care what you guys think, my opinion is what matters most to me. i'm not racist, my best friend is actually half mexican, and he's a great guy. i hate most hispanics because here in my area they try to act too hard, and they ruin my learning experiences in school just because they have to talk about pointless ----. anyways, have better things to do. later. be sure to neg -Rep me :)