School Plans Walk Out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blazeman, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

As some of you know there is an immigration law trying to by passed right now in Congress. As this is going on many people in the Hispanic community are really pissed off and now my school in and including about 20 others in El Paso, Texas are staging one of the biggest walkouts in El Paso.

Today alone 2 schools walked out El Dorado and Riverside. My school Montwood High will walk out with Franklin, Cornodo, Riverside, El Dorado, Hanks, Americas and many many more that are all around this huge City.

I just wanted to know what is your stand on this are you for this immigration law or against it.

-Blazeman

2. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

well what is the law first cos i dont live in the US

3. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Its illegal to come to the United States with out the right paper work...etc.

Well were i live its about 6 miles from the boarder if that much and there is a huge level of illegal immigration into this part of America. The problem is they want to deport them.

4. EssenceDesignStudios

EssenceDesignStudios Well-Known Member

IMO if they got in the country, then there aloud to stay.

5. Stealth09

Stealth09 Well-Known Member

Yea, I agree with that law... If the law wasn't passed anyone could just walk in buy a house and do whatever they so damn pleased....

Would you like any druggie, or thief, or something to just waltz into the US and set up camp?

EDIT:

I do NOT mean to say that all Hispanic people are druggies but some of them are.

so if someone pulls off a bank robbery let them have the money?

6. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Thats one of the most idiotic and stupid racial remarks i have ever heard. Thats really stupid to say that ...just because you see some druggies on TV doesn't mean that they all as a group are bad people. I prefer to have Mexican friends then White friends becuase Mexicans are trustworthy, caring, and fun to be around. They love life and actually like to live it up.

You need to come to were I live and be around them see their culture before you make stupid statements like that.

7. Sengirvampire

Sengirvampire Well-Known Member

only a stupid idiot would b able to say that ---- i live in an area about 40% of the people who live here do hard drugs and you know what i like it here so maybe you want to get your stupid middle class ass out of suburbia and actually live in area where there are illeagal immigrants and then say that.

8. sai50

sai50 Well-Known Member

I do not think the law should be passed.

Some americans are whining that they, as a whole, are losing jobs to immigrants. Have you ever asked why? The immigrants are desperate and are willing to work more for less money. Therefore, the companies want to give the jobs to them.

However, I do think the borders need to be more secure because if they were not, Im pretty sure a terrorist plan would be happening pretty soon.

9. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

Post the actual law they are requesting to be passed?

10. `avantgarde

`avantgarde Senior Member

I don't not like Hispanics, but they should atleast try and get the paperwork, border jumping is a big problem, as well as the immigration that comes with it. I guess I'm for the new law/bill.

11. ViVi8

ViVi8 Well-Known Member

yea thats crazy

12. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

----ing border hoppers. they ----ing deserve this, after all.. they ARE breaking the law. i don't understand how people have any sympathy for them. if they have the legit paper work, it's all fine.. but when they're crossing the border illegaly and taking peoples jobs because they'll do it faster (more of them) at a lower pay, thats not cool. walking out isn't going to do ---- other than make them look more stupid then they already look :/

p.s. i bet $5 CANADIAN that someone is going to get shot.

13. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Thats just stupid. its not about them crossing the boarder its about the ones that are here already working there ass off to stay in america.

14. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

it's their problem.
    they weren't meant to be here in the first place. if they had the legit paper work they wouldn't have to worry about this, right?
    yes, it might not be fair for them to have already settled here and all that, but they've created this problem for themselves.

15. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

I hope you understand that these people who are doing this are the ones doing the jobs Americans are to lazy to do. If it wasn't for them then you know what you wouldn't have the luxury as you have right now. If you did construction work for a week then i know you wouldn't want to do it again for the rest of your life. They do it their whole lives.