Saddam Hussein Is Dead!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trax, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Zee

Zee Active Member

Did anyone know that 3 weeks before the towers fell that the owner insured them? Well anyway, we can't really do anything except talk. My mom said hang bush to. I think he was partying when he found out he died.

2. Ohais

Ohais Active Member

that f :censored: er has screwed up my dads life and my family's life since desert storm, sending my dad back and forth to iraq, once almost being killed.

i only wish they had tortured him a bit before hanging him like he did to so many people.

3. Rated R Inferno

Rated R Inferno Well-Known Member

lol, bush, he will be gone of office soon so theres no worry, and osama bin laden should have been dead a long time ago , hes the one that deserves to die more than saddam,

4. Zee

Zee Active Member

(Off topic)Anyone find it strange that republican are against abortion saying they are --- life, but they are for the death penalty.

Any how much happier will the world be without Saddam? Until Bush came in office we didn't even care about Saddam. Only when this family is in power do we hear about him. Only people this affects really is Iraq. His death wont bring troops back, the fighting wont end and lots more people will get killed. In a few months we wont care about this at all.

5. Excalibur908

Excalibur908 Well-Known Member

Have to agree, with the fact of what would it do if saddam died. Nothing plainly. Life sentence would be better.

Republicans are extremely conservative, and thus the idea of death sparks them over there. I really dont understand why either >.>

6. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

For life means that the child shouldn't suffer for the mistake of another (be it lack of birth control or something else - long story short: don't want the kid, either don't have sex or use birth control. Sex isn't the game that people make it out to be; there are quite a few consequences to it). The death penalty is punishment on somebody who did something very, very wrong. Abortion is the covering up of somebody else's mistake. Two different things.

But, of course, we all know that everything that happens is the Republicans' fault, the Republicans want to take over the world and take away our freedoms, and they're all un-educated idiots =\.

7. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

What if the woman gets raped? Does she have to have the unwanted child? Banning abortion is terrible.

8. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

And that's also the one area where I'm "----choice."

9. Machiavelli X

Machiavelli X Well-Known Member

Ferret, I juts have to say I love your sig of the car. It made me laugh for a good 5 min.

10. MrSteve

MrSteve Well-Known Member

You guys are REALLY sick people for actually WANTING to watch him be hanged. That's just repulsive. And posting the video.

You guys sicken me (well, some do).

11. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

Does anyone find it strange that people like this live in America and are actually aloud to state their opinion?

Wow, you just..baffled me.

Like Ferret said, death penalty is a punishment, abortion is usually just not wanting to take responsiblity for your actions. If the woman is raped, it's the baby's fault, eh? So the baby shouldn't get a chance to live because some tard raped a woman? I don't think so. The only reason ,in my opinion, that abortion should be aloud is if the doctor can say, "Having this baby, there is a good chance will kill the mother." THEN I could say I would understand abortion. If it were my wife, I would want her to get an abortion, in that case. Anyways, this isn't about abortion. This is about Saddam being hanged.

12. engZi

engZi Well-Known Member

The death penalty should be abolished

13. Zee

Zee Active Member

Don't like my opinion, get over it. Besides I don't care if death penalty is punishment and abortion is justifiable if someone gets raped. All I'm saying is that the same people who say they are prolife and against abortion are for killing someone at the same time. If they were really prolife they wouldn't go into Iraq on a hunch by some "tard" as you say. If you don't want your baby there's something called adoption. Have the baby then give it up if you don't want it simple isn't it? If having the baby threatens the womans life, cut her open and take it out. There is that option, I've seen it done.

Also this topic was just something that came into my mind. I mean instead of killing someone for a crime, why not just let him rot in a jail cell in solitary? I see killing them just letting them get away, no real punishment, just getting rid of someone the public doesn't like, trying to please the people. The justice system says no one has the right to take another persons life, yet they've done it a number of different ways in the name of punishment. Seems killing someone can be justified if you say its punishment. But if I were to kill someone that I saw kill someone and I say it was punishment, I know I'm going to jail for man 1.

14. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

...was there a point? It isn't your job to punish the man who murdered another man. The people who say they are prolife ARE prolife, but they believe in PUNISHMENT. If you take someone's life and it isn't war or self-defense then your life should be taken. Simple, eh? But, the baby has done nothing. The baby didn't ask to be made, it didn't ask its mother to get drunk and sleep with ten men in one night, now did he? Not his fault his mom is a slut and doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions. That's the diffrence between abortion, and the death penalty.

15. Zee

Zee Active Member

The point is, that no one should take anyone else's life. No matter if it's punishment, or moms drunk who can't control herself. If you think in anyway that killing someone, abortion or not is right then there is something wrong with you.