Saddam Hussein Is Dead!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trax, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Rated R Inferno

Rated R Inferno Well-Known Member

Everyone knows he deserved to die, he killed so many ppl, why not humilate him the way he torture thousands of ppl

2. Excalibur908

Excalibur908 Well-Known Member

I didnt like the fact he was hanged.
    Although he wasnt ofcourse a great man, he was pure evil, we could of atleast used a more humane form of death, or even just give some form of life sentence. I know he killed alot of people, but is taking even another life the answer?

Maybe its just that i am so liberal i think like this...cant tell.

3. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Yes, and after that can we start doing mock trials over supposed conspiracies and start gassing the Kurds again? How about start wars of aggression with Iran and Kuwait?

Doing that puts the already unstable Iraqi government on the same level as his former regime. Yes, he deserved to die. No, he didn't need to be photographed in that process. Up until the noose was tied (and done by official Iraqi media/government) was OK. The camera phone was not.

4. Excalibur908

I have a bad feeling that the camera phone was sneaked, think about it,. it is a camera phone, i dont know what to say, it was going to happen. Info leaks.

Also it is iraq, i doubt that they had the possibilty not to see it, or even care as much, people werre just anxious to have the execution done.

5. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

They had people with AKs in the background. It's quite possible to do even the most simple of searches on those who viewed it. There weren't that many people in the chamber.

6. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

Thank god he is finally dead! Now we only have two other people we need to take care of:

Osama bin Laden
    George W. Bush

lol

7. Excalibur908

It could have been possible, i do believe maybe.
    Still I do have the feeling, i mean looking at the camera, very low resolution, maybe small phone, and you can see the Angle moving back and forth. It can possible be so.

8. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

If you notice, there were other cameras in there, I'm sure they allowed it, and the one we see is just the first one to get on the internet :P

9. Jiggy420

Jiggy420 Well-Known Member

lol yeah..

i coudnt care less about the video,im just glad he's dead.

10. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

This could be more of a problem if you think about it; I mean 2 million some Iraqis with weapons pissed off at America... we're basically done for :P

11. Zee

Zee Active Member

I don't think it makes a difference if he's dead or not. Nothing will change. Maybe more violence from his followers. All I wanna know is how they found him in a hole and couldn't find Osama in cave. They knew he was in a cave, they didn't know this guy was in a hole.

12. Jiggy420

Jiggy420 Well-Known Member

Your right,it probably dosent make a difference since somebody else will take his place,altho it had to be done.

13. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

I totally agree, I mean they were walking along and happened to find Saddam in a spider hole, yet they bomb the living hell out of these caves and yet, no Osama! Many people in my area believe that Osama is long dead, he either died from heart failure or natural causes, or the Americans have him, and do not want to say anything to keep the violence down :P

But thats just pur perspective, you can take it however you want to.

14. Zee

Zee Active Member

My mom thinks Osama and Bush are working together for some reason.

I saw the tape of the hanging, and its sad watching some hang. I thought it would have been better to let him die in isolation, by himself, but hey they decided to go with another way. But really, it doesn't seem that big a deal that he died. when you think about when James Brown died, and the pope those were huge this doesn't seem to phase people except people who were affected by him in some way.

On top of that he died the same day as ExPresident Ford.

I'm just ranting thought. I still wanna know what good his death will bring. Maybe a few months of happiness for some people in Iraq, but they still have tons to worry about like insurgents, terrorists etc.

Well people think its just getting a dictator out of power, while we still have so many more. Why not go into every dictator rule country and remove them from power. Why only him? They thought he had weapons of mass destruction and didn't find any thats why we went in. We know N Korea has them why not go in and remove that dictator also?

15. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

I too believe Bush in Osama are working with one another, I mean think about it! I am sure there something with bin Laden and Bush, cause we should have been able to find him by now.