Sad, But True.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clash, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Gior

Gior Well-Known Member

Both not true :) [/b][/quote]
    Like :

" Good moning and happy b-day your 30!!"

*dies*

" omg he died!!11!!1!!!"

lmao.

2. frodro

frodro Well-Known Member

that is soo not ture man u dont die when ur 30 if ur an addictive smoker i know alot and they havnt died thats soo not true i mean
    it should be stopped but so many ppl have problems and smoking
    is a stress reliefer i dont smoke but when u hav so many problems
    taking a smoke for most ppl will ease the pain if ur gonna make a
    post like this u should probly get better information.

3. WhiT3MisT

WhiT3MisT Well-Known Member

Not always the case, some people smoke all their lifes, bit coughy but live long. But still there is a 70% chance you will die. =/

LET'S PAY FOR OUR EARLY DEATH. [/b][/quote]
    theres 100% chance u die. we all die at some time in our lives lol

4. taint

taint Member

It's crazy how much a pack of cigarettes cost, reason why i dont smoke

5. himster

himster Well-Known Member

theres 100% chance u die. we all die at some time in our lives lol [/b][/quote]
    I have god mode turned on B)

6. Kami

Kami Well-Known Member

Same here man. I've seen terrible things happen to people who smoke, worse than just cancer.

7. Rimfire

Rimfire Well-Known Member

The cancer sh|t is to scare you right? Well I hope that it does because thats reality. If you don't think you have a chance of getting cancer by smoking then you can go jump off a bridge now so you wont have to suffer later on in life. Don't get me started on smoking and lung cancer, my Grandpa had it and I saw how painful it was, and how hard it was for him to live after he had one lung removed and then have the cancer sopread to another. So unless any of you have seen that first hand you don't have a clue.

8. Majin

Majin Senior Member

you ----ers dont know the half of it my brother ever morining coughs up all this kitar thats been building up all night long its a disguting habbit, i've lost my gran, granmpa, and aunt to smoking and your joking about this... you people make me sick... and as BTFP said it does show how immature people are.

9. Federate

Federate Well-Known Member

Those arent factual :/.

10. CrimsonSinx

CrimsonSinx Well-Known Member

^Posted by Gior^

Ok, I havent made a post in forever but now I feel compelled to.

Gior - You cannot tell me that caner is to "scare you"! I have seen the effects of lung cancer just as the other person did. Hes right, it isnt pretty to see frist hand. How can you be so ----in stupid.

Others: Wow, you guys are being really immature about this, starting a fight over it because you all have different opinions. Many of my firends smoke, I used too, and they always cough up all of the mucus build up. I have experienced that first hand. It all accumulates in a matter of 5-15 minutes. Its discusting because think of a time when you coughed and some mucus came up. Now times that by 5 and imagince doing it every 10 minutes or so. Its discussting to listen to, even for you.

Bottom line is that smoking is bad, and all of you that say ---- like "oh w/e, we dont care, blah blah blah" you seriously need a reality check.

Just look at the "Fair Enough" (truth production) commercials.

11. Rimfire

Rimfire Well-Known Member

It is quite sad to see how people reacte to things this serious. Oh well BTFP was right, your posts are showing your age. Or you are just putting up a front because you know smoking is bad for you and don't want to admit it. But I think it just has to do with immaturity, and no first hand experience in the matter.

12. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member

i bet i was in this study they came to our school and did a bunch of stuff :huh:

13. punkFUZZYmonkie

punkFUZZYmonkie Well-Known Member

Clash would like a cigg? Ive got camel exotics twista lime, and kool's right now. Take you pick!

14. xXRaZoRXx

xXRaZoRXx Well-Known Member

Sad, and true.

-------

15. Cain

Cain Well-Known Member

And even if you think you're invincible, think of other people. Second hand smoke is almost as dangerous as lighting up yourself. And if you don't think think you'll get cancer or if you think someone else won't because of your disgusting habit and addiction, then at least be shallow enough to be considerate of the awful smell. That alone should make you not want to do it.

And for those of you who believe that cancer is not associated with smoking then get a second opinion, because clearly searching your own ignorant minds for the answer is not the right way to go. How about asking a doctor?! Perhaps someone who is licensed in the study of medicine might know just a bit more than yourselves.