S3 - World Exhibition 2

Discussion in 'Artfoam' started by MerDeNoms, May 9, 2009.

1. MerDeNoms

MerDeNoms Well-Known Member

2. AnythingPink

AnythingPink Well-Known Member

I kinda like his first one.

Their chaos pack was much better imo

3. imwellhung

imwellhung Well-Known Member

see i hate this ----, it doesn't matter which pack was better or anything like that, its all about the creativity, the art and what went on in the artists minds to fix something up for the theme, there is no good/bad, its just creativity and the limit you have to persuade it to others likings... maybe I'm being a little too into the whole art perspective but this is how real artists should think too be honest.

the pack was great tbh.. i wish it had more of a "variety" though rather then just the same styles, mix it up a bit at least.

4. AnythingPink

AnythingPink Well-Known Member

Yes it does matter, cause they obviously don't let anyone contribute to the pack. It is hardly about the art when you have to have a certain skill level to be in these art groups. If it was really about "art" so to speak in your terms, they would allow anyone to be in their group but it's not like that. They have some of the best designers I've seen, so yes I do expect the best.

Sure it has some nice pieces in there, all I'm saying is the last pack delivered the theme more smoothly efficiently. This theme didn't really make sense to me and the pieces didn't flow as well together. And that's my opinion.

5. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

I thought they were all great.

There were a few in the pack that I don't believe should have been included, but that's just my opinion.