Rich Ppl Getting Richer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImperialPanda, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Sociopath

Sociopath Well-Known Member

Gas went down to $2.50 down here in Texas isnt it lower everywhere else as well.

2. refr3sh

refr3sh Well-Known Member

ok its either you dont drive or your just filthy rich, you saying i cant complain bout gas prices unless i buy hybrid? why dont you tell that to the rest of the 800 million people getting screwed over by this everyday.

3. Angst

Angst Senior Member

Its not just those who are reliant on fossil fuels to get around,make a living etc ,but everyone in the end pays one way or another for the ever increasing fuel costs.They feed into our economies affecting inflation, jobs growth etc In the end we all get screwed.

These cartels have a gun to everyones head and governments worldwide are either unwilling or powerless to stop them.

4. Rufio

Rufio Well-Known Member

well there is no point in complaining, because the prices arent going to change anytime soon, so if you are that ubset about it, do something like get a hybrid car

5. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

the rich get richer and the poor don't get a f**king thing

6. BiG_Dave

BiG_Dave Well-Known Member

They do seem to be taking the mick a bit... Maybe they should lower the price a tad as they have got like another 100 years of oil just in sudan.

nice game or 50 cent lyrics ;)

7. Leirsgrios

Leirsgrios Well-Known Member

Its supply and demand....not much oil therefor prices increase. I'm sorry but I would rather see our most limited and needed resource be extremely overpriced so it lasts longer. We ARE running out of oil....it will happen eventually and I wanna be dead before that happens.

Also...the rich get richer cause most of them are smart and worked hard early in their life....the poor stay poor because most of them are lazy and took the easy way out. Hence...there fault...not true in many cases but the majority...yes.

8. Comatosis

Comatosis Well-Known Member

Uh, high-ass gas prices are basically a result of the population itself, i.e. the same people that cry about high gas prices.

The hurricanes were coming, so analysts would predict that gas prices would go up because there'd be shortages due to shut down oil derricks and what not, and guess what? People hear this and decide to buy a lot of gas before it goes up. Well, gas companies notice the increase in demand for gas, and therefore they increase the price of gas so they make a bit more money while the increased demand lasts. And there you have it: Gas prices are high, and people are whining about it, yet the reason why they're so high is partly because of the same people whining about the high prices.