[req] Title My Paper

Discussion in 'Offer' started by diverseartist, Apr 15, 2009.

1. diverseartist

diverseartist Well-Known Member

closed

2. Sanity Penguin

Sanity Penguin My sex is on fire

2nd line: Learning about and living in the US culture, they adopt different...

7th line: a European program...

10th line: I'd go for "This grants a great opportunity for oversea students

14th line: With this ability they learn both views and thus can relate to more sides...

Not entirely clear on that last sentence, what do you mean by 'stands'?

3. MythicX

MythicX Senior Member

2nd paragraph..

ITS OVER 9000

4. azn_rebel99

azn_rebel99 Well-Known Member

Corrections are in []'s

Second paragraph, line 4: <strike>As an</strike> [For] example, in 1992 Switzerland
    Third paragraph, third sentence: When students come to study abroad [,] they are hit with a cultural
    Third paragraph, line 5: After learning <strike>e</strike>[E]nglish
    Third paragraph: After learning English and returning to their countries the students have a greater ability to communicate internationally than their colleagues, greatly increasing the opportunity to observe different views than their friends. With this <strike>ability</strike> skill they learn...
    Fifth paragraph: many of their customs, [e]specially how one socializes, are altered.
    Sixth paragraph, second sentence: When one commits social acts with another individual [,] social interaction begins
    Sixth paragraph, third sentence: Once <strike>the interaction</strike> [this] begins one can...
    Last paragraph, line 7: When exchange students overcome the cultural barrier during their program [,] their opinions are greatly varied.

I looked over it pretty quick so I may have missed some minor errors.

EDIT: For the last sentence, how about: However, back in their own culture, the beliefs in which they form their opinions and views differ from the beliefs of their colleagues, causing more problems.

Title will be pmed