[req] Player Tags For Halo Community Video

Discussion in 'Offer' started by Buddha69, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Buddha69

Buddha69 Well-Known Member

Hi, this is a lot of text but it's a fairly simple request,

I'm working on a community video/montage for Halo PC. It's been in the making for months and I have highlights from 64 players. The video is scheduled for release on the 28th of this month. What I need now are name tags to make it clear which clip belongs to which player.

The most important part of the tag is legibility. The tag must include the following information (in italics I have included examples for myself):
    • Player Name (Buddha)
    • Clan Tag (xR`)
    • Clan Name (xRated)

Past examples:
    [​IMG]

I don't have an individual cutout of this one so here it is with the video in the back.

I also have each player's country, but there's little variation so it's not important unless you want to include it. As far as size, I'll be editing in NTSC 720x480 and I think something around 250x125 would be alright. If it can scale down alright, make it bigger than it needs to be. Somewhat neutral colors are preferred, and Halo PC themed would be nice. It's extremely broad, but something incorporating the actual Halo ring would be cool.

I can offer you my small sum of 291 credits, but more importantly (if you're interested) I can include a website or name or anything you want in the credits. The last community video received tens of thousands of downloads and I am optimistic that this one will have similar results.

So if you're interested, make a tag with the information I put in italics. I can't guarantee that I will pick someone that posts in this thread as a couple other people have already agreed to make a sample. I'll pick which one I like best -- you just have to send me the .psd and I'll do all the tedious formatting myself.

Thanks!

xfire: flan11

2. FUBAR

FUBAR Senior Member

I've sent 100 creds your way to help get this going.

Good luck bro, I'd like to see the final product.

3. Buddha69

Buddha69 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the support.