[req]do You Want 75 Credits? Of Course You Do.

Discussion in 'Offer' started by GuitarGuru, Oct 8, 2009.

1. GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru Well-Known Member

I'm offering 100 credits to each person who registers under me on Lockerz. If you don't know what Lockerz is, it's a site where you get points for answering "Dailies" and basically just logging in. You can buy things such as iPods, xboxes, ps3s, tvs, etc. with them.

From their site:

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.

One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

Since they're still in beta I have to send you an invite, so just shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send the invite. Then when it shows me you registered I'll send you the credits.

2. GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru Well-Known Member

.....wait what? I'm having people register under me, not having people send me an invite :P.