Reason For My Inactive

Discussion in 'Camera Drawn' started by Slight, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Slight

Slight Senior Member

Well i am not the type of person to put my personal life on the internets, but.. this is a team and i shall explain on to why i have not posted pics or cant take "yet"

Well reason is simple i had a brain surgery on nov 25th for a tumor extraction and well my body still need to heal im ok just my balance and my head still lil sore and well i cant be walking outside alone my balance don't allow me and well obviously with this snow i can fall more easy i hope i can be able to walk fine soon not only to take pics but ---- im bored as ------ at home x_x

meanwhile i can only read books and stuff :(

n e ways.. that's all i wanted to say

if you think im taking up room for sum 1 else is alright i can leave the team i don't wanna be slacking or anything just cant do much right now

2. Local

Local Well-Known Member

Thats okay slight take ur time. and while you read books you can polish your skills even more :P get well soon dude.. Hope to see some of your work when you get better :)

3. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

So this is why you were away for that week or so. You should have told me, I could have wished you luck on your brain surgery. That is probably not an easy thing to walk into. I had brain surgery when I was a baby (which I don't remember) because of something to do with bones in my head or something. Have a huge scar across my head now, can't have my hair too short :S. Anyways, I hope you feel well soon.

4. Slight

Slight Senior Member

yeah, that's why i left well.. ii got out of the hosp in a week (bad week) im feeling better not getting those headaches i had but i cant be walking around much cuz my balance is real bad i go to the left lol (surgery was on the left side behind my ear) i haven't walk NYC since nov 24 :( just wanna recover my strength and walk fine soon :)

5. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

Hope you get better soon. NYC in the winter must be amazing, It would be depressing to miss it.

6. Slight

Slight Senior Member

it is, but omg with that snow in the screen FROZEN cuz these lazy ------s dont like to clean it, they just put salt which makes it melts than temp goes in its 20's and that freezes. :(