Really Good 50 Diss By The Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fus1on, Jul 21, 2005.

1. himster

himster Well-Known Member

Haha... I pitty you... Seriously.. slit wrists? Haha.. get a life, and stop being so narrow minded..

As for the rap thing, yeah good.. couldn't really make out many of the words though lol.

2. gbregnz

gbregnz Well-Known Member

Haha... I pitty you... Seriously.. slit wrists? Haha.. get a life, and stop being so narrow minded..

As for the rap thing, yeah good.. couldn't really make out many of the words though lol. [/b][/quote]
    Yea lets be some little punk rockers and cry about everything or try to be rebels.. Seriously i hope most of you "rockers" arent a bunch of queers like my little brother.

This isnt directed at just you either himster.

I love rap and G-Unit and the Game are a bunch of little sell outs. Their rap sucks and everytime i hear it i turn the radio station or tv channel.

3. elusive

elusive Well-Known Member

whats with these comotions

4. Mr. Cheeky

Mr. Cheeky Well-Known Member

kanye west is amazing... he keeps it real and doesnt try to act all gangster and everything

all his rhymes are real and he knows how to kick it

5. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Are you a dumbass man? Don't come around here acting like you know ---- when you don't. 50 did NOT write Game's lyrics you dumbass. They have totally different styles and have you even listened to 300 bars and runnin? Why would 50 write lyrics to a diss about him? Have you heard any of other Game's disses to 50 such as Play This Game or Just a Little Bit? I'm guessing you haven't.

6. BOMBFIRST

BOMBFIRST Active Member

he meant the how we do, and hate it or love it songs. but u see, he didnt write those lyrics but he helped.

but 50 isnt as original as every1 thinks, some of his songs someone did it for him, in da club was originally for D12, but it was handed to 50, the beat was made by Bizzare of D12, hell on the massacre 50 cent had hella ppl make beats for him...

7. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Well duh, most rappers don't make their own beats. That's what people like Dre, Em, Swizz Beats, Neptunes, etc. are for. 50 even said that sometimes he will get beats from just random people that they made in their basement on their home computer and use them.

8. iced up

iced up Well-Known Member

I don't hate rockers, I only hate rockers who love rock so much that they can't accept that other people like rap and they have to say its ----.

9. SIMJIZZ

SIMJIZZ Member

I don't generally like game much, but this is good.

10. Fus1on

Fus1on Well-Known Member

50 cent is pretty good but the Game is better in my opinion. If you couldnt understand the lyrics then please visit www.hop.com. Its not a hard song to follow along to if your atucally interested. If your not interested you wont understand it. Personally i think Eminem is one of the greatest rappers to get into the game. Look at him. Most white rappers get no where. This guy is everywhere and is respected by MANY people and rappers

11. iced up

iced up Well-Known Member

Yea, I agree with you Corrupted. 50cent was actually *okay* untill he started making faggot ass songs like candy shop and the rest. This freestyle, is completly awesome though.

12. SIMJIZZ

SIMJIZZ Member

Good point. As far as hard core rap goes he's pretty good. Of his songs I like D-Block and Renegade the most. I didn't think Em's last CD was his best.

I'm not really a 50 fan. His last CD wasn't great. So I can easily laugh at this. I don't think Game is anything amazing either. Of all of them Young Buck is my favorite. Stunt 101 is the best thing they've ever done.

I'm more of an Outkast person myself but I have a wide varity of rap in my library.

13. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Someone who actually knows what he's talking about... haha I agree with everything you said in here so far ;)

14. shadeinfect

shadeinfect Senior Member

I was thinking that same thing =\ [/b][/quote]
    50 kicked game out cos 50 was getting too jelouse of the game

15. VexeD

VexeD Well-Known Member

eminem is terrible, worst rapper ever. ----ing twat.