Read My Gd Thread. It Will Make U A Better Sigger.

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by evermotion, Sep 23, 2005.

1. UV Graphix

UV Graphix Well-Known Member

Yea man im with him last time i bout a tut it really didnt tech me anything so i basicly gave him my creds for nuthin.

2. evermotion

evermotion Well-Known Member

Bump the thread.

edit: I'm not making exceptions from everyone else, they paid up front. So everyone should have to.

--brian

3. highfkinghT

highfkinghT Well-Known Member

You suck ----ing donkey ass you simple ---- mother----er. Go ---- a cow.or sticka carrot up your ----ing ass. you piece of neglected old ----.

4. evermotion

wat the hell...

5. Anti Biotik

Anti Biotik Well-Known Member

You can't get better from just looking at different sigs if you don't understand how to make them. I'd love someone to teach me that sig you showed, but noone will, everyone is "busy". So heh, they should make a tut on that style.

6. Comatosis

Comatosis Well-Known Member

To the topic creator, that's one badass avy. Assuming you made it yourself, you're one of the very few actually skilled people on this site.

And I agree....tutorials are lame as hell.

7. Comatosis

Comatosis Well-Known Member

You goddamn elitist. So. Now we all have to learn to render, make brushes, create ---- out of goddamn air, just to be called acceptable. Screw you. I get the point of the thread, and the poster is damn right, but you need to realize that some people do it for fun, and if you don't like their ---- than retreat to your goddamn superior circles. Create my own brushes and fonts? are you serious?
    Maybe if you really felt like helping out, you would give lessons to the best, but obviously you jsut want to make yourself look better by stating obviousness. [/b][/quote]
    What the ----?

Until you're able to make your own stuff from scratch, you can't call yourself a true artist. At this point you're just a person who steals others' work and manipulates it. That's not being artistic.

8. highfkinghT

highfkinghT Well-Known Member

ignorant ****** eh??

thats why in your first post you sound like the most ignorant and stuck-up wanna be someone ----er Ive seen lately.

9. combat_Johnny

combat_Johnny Well-Known Member

What the ----?

Until you're able to make your own stuff from scratch, you can't call yourself a true artist. At this point you're just a person who steals others' work and manipulates it. That's not being artistic.[/b][/quote]
    I don't think you understood what he was talking about. Not everyone on this site makes sigs to learn how to become a designer, most people do it for fun. The renders are here, the brushes are around, people are going to download them and get right to making something they saw because it looks like a fun thing to do.

10. Torr3sX

Torr3sX Well-Known Member

Why is art all of the sudden considered bad and good? To me, i really dont care if anyone likes any of my artwork.

This is what im pulling out of this thread.. now that evermotion is good at making artwork, hes gonna forget about all the times when he used to suck, and had to be taught on how do things, and how to learn the program, and be pissed off because now hes good so what does the past time matter to him?

Stupid man, you cant learn to walk unless you learn to stand up first

11. UV Soaked

UV Soaked Well-Known Member

some people are diff then others..

people have diverse styles.. such as slapping on a render.. there is nothing u can do even if your trying people choose what they want and showing off what u decided to do ect doesn't do anything for us
    and your new one.. nothing matchs.. plus the render is standing out way to much.. there..did u like that?

if u really wanna get somewere quite making silly designs under 400x150 and make stuff from scratch or start vectoring or using maya or c4d..

theres some real inspiration..

12. Linkel

Linkel Well-Known Member

Yeah, nice post. I hope people listen to you about not just slapping a render onto a fractal background. ^_^

About that big quote up there... how is downloading brushes 'stealing' other people's work? :blink:

-Ash ^_^

13. cheifbravo

cheifbravo Well-Known Member

same thing i do.. my black sig? i thought up the loading screen cause no-one has ever done it before (or atleast iv never seen it) and i never read tuts... i think of my own designs and yes i have to say it takes me 10-30 mins to make a sig but it take me hours to figure out new designs to use... this should be stickied somewere...

EDIT: then i didnt know how to animate so i made a topic on another board and this one kid REALLY and i mean REALLY hit the spot.. so i dont plan on learning any animation im just going to call on my lil buddy wenever i need work done.

14. Torr3sX

Torr3sX Well-Known Member

IMO: Having a buddy telling you what to do.. is the same thing as reading a tutorial..

15. evermotion

Ok and I quote.

" ignorant and stuck-up wanna be someone F*cker"

Your an idiot.

Just get out of my thread.