Read My Gd Thread. It Will Make U A Better Sigger.

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by evermotion, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Contagion.

Contagion. Well-Known Member

no offense but i do all my sigs my self and i make stuff that i like and i still get flamed for "how bad" my work is but i dont care because i make stuff i want and not what other people like i could make sigs like yours no porblem but i choose not too becasue i dont like to simple as that and your sigs are nice man dont get me wrong i like them but thats just my personal experience

2. evermotion

evermotion Well-Known Member

oppinions are fine mate :)

3. -Xavier-

-Xavier- Well-Known Member

I guess its something Im missing. All he did was state general facts. Tutorials aren't there to follow all the time - they are simply learning steps and shouldn't be followed every time.

4. Extatic

Extatic Well-Known Member

Well said, I stopped looking at tuts latley, As i havent made a sig in ages, But i will make my first sig in 2 months today and see if i do ok :P

5. evermotion

this threads still kickin baby.

6. AntonMol

AntonMol Well-Known Member

Yep. ur right but i think its pretty hard 2 get a good style... And only using 1 style would be boring to...

7. mikey gfx

mikey gfx Senior Member

i really like your sigs man and i looked wat i could without brushes and i used defaults, i didnt touch a dled brush for a month or somethign now?

8. Comatosis

Comatosis Well-Known Member

I'm just copying and pasting my previous response to address this post:

9. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

*FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME*

you suck.......

nah j/k <3 :wub:

good typing, lol

10. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

those are nice points and all, but you dont give us any idea how to do it, you jst say be creative. just that wont take yo where you need to go in Photoshop, you gotta know how to use the tools. Anybody can think of a masterpiece, but only few can paint one.

11. Arcana

Arcana Well-Known Member

Erm, by following tutorials you're learning IE progression. You will hardly progress just ----ing around on your own.
    Now cut the pretentious crap - they're only forum signatures. A retard on crack could make a good looking one if they had photoshop for a week.

But i agree with the 10 minute thing. These days people slap a few premade brushes onto a canvas, throw a render in and voila.

12. bjenks

bjenks Well-Known Member

You realize you went from a sucky fractical to a Trendy smudge ish sig right?

That means that you are trying to copy everyone else. lol

I don't care what you say. The tuts are good.

13. Comatosis

Comatosis Well-Known Member

They WOULD be good if people actually learned from them. However, 99% of the time what happens is that people will reuse the same technique over and over again just because they saw it looked good in a tutorial, and they do so without digging further and experimenting on their own. Also, the tutorials themselves don't teach a whole lot except for how to apply some specific effect to a specific image. If they actually mentioned HOW and WHY the stuff turns out the way it does, people could use that information to understand how stuff works and therefore come up with their own innovative techniques and stuff, instead of just knowing that "clicking this will give you that."

14. RIP Rafter

RIP Rafter Well-Known Member

Awesome advice...More people definitely need to read this...

15. evermotion

You realize you went from a sucky fractical to a Trendy smudge ish sig right?

That means that you are trying to copy everyone else. lol

I don't care what you say. The tuts are good. [/b][/quote]
    It was filters only bud. :blink: