Rate My Sig Please.

Discussion in 'Gifts' started by NaGFX, Jul 30, 2008.

1. NaGFX

NaGFX New Member

hey ya'll im new here. and I'm kinda new with photoshop, this is my 3rd sig. My first one was crap me second one was alright and my third one i think is awesome. But I want some critisism. Any kind hard.... none... its all good i just want to learn.

[​IMG]

2. Kaine

Kaine Well-Known Member

should be in signatures and not gifts. :P

text doesn't blend in, not the render either.. could do with some more effects and depth, but vgood for a 3rd. good job. :)

3. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

well i dnt wanna be mean.. i know i use to be new too i know how it is

but read some tuts dude blend it in... im not good either im just saying from past expierences... im not the best not even close but i know somethings get a good smudge brush.. and get sum c4ds and u'll be set

4. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

Well, you should read some tutorials. What you should work on is depth, blending and coloring. Try making smaller the canvas smaller, around <420x150 maybe?

5. NaGFX

NaGFX New Member

thanks for the help ya'll. and ya'll arent mean if it doesnt look good it doesnt look good. ya'll are giving me some really great tips. but yeah i know i needa work on it thats why i asked for help. and sorry for posting in the wrong place lol thought it said do it in gifts to get them rated... O_O? but thanks yall ill get another sig ready to go and see if i get any better. lol at least i didn't show it before i edited it a few times. man it looked horrible...