rate me :D

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by fall3nx88, Jul 13, 2010.

1. fall3nx88

fall3nx88 Well-Known Member

]Hi' I'm currently new to this community and I'm interested in being part of it. I been photoshoping for a wile now and lost almost all my artwork but I'm starting over. Hears my Sig I currently made.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  2. One Of A Kind

One Of A Kind Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome to the forums! Stick around theres a lot you will learn!

Hope you dont think Im being too hard but lets gets picking...

Its best to only have one focus(pic), as there are two it makes it seem kind of cluttered.

The colours dont match the guy in the brown coat, the red render looks better with the colours you have used.

also theres no lighting, and a lack of depth. this can be achieved by blurring, sharpening and adding a bright area to match with the light reflecting off the pics you are using.

Good start though, the text looks ok. I would work on using a different style of background and not a solid black like you have here. Keep it going and keep posting em here, you will notice an improvement fast.

3. fall3nx88

Aw.. well thanx for the advice. XD I'll def start photoshoping more ~ nice sigs btw.

4. fall3nx88

Another real quik Sig

Well I haven't been on the pc for a while now, I been trying to photoshop more but ill get back to it :O here's a recent sig I made a wile back, just wanted to show it of see what u guys think. Nothing special ~

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010