Rap

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by {-Silver-}, Jul 13, 2005.

1. GHETTO

GHETTO Well-Known Member

:lol: LMFAO....I still haven't heard anyone in my hood bump that ----.

2. {-Silver-}

{-Silver-} Guest

being famous doesnt mkae u good.....

3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Being famous means that people like your music and stuff, duh?
    And I was just at the Anger Management Tour in Indy and obviously people like Eminem a lot because they were 10x louder when he came out than when Ludacris or Lil Jon came out. By the way, it was an amazing concert! If any of you guys were thinking of going to it in a different city, I would definately go if I were you.

4. NightKillazz

NightKillazz Member

I love rap, aint no othe music in my mind.

5. twiisted_kaos

twiisted_kaos JDM PEARL

Alright Joe you need to sit down and pay attention cause class in now in

First off Em does nothing but rap about his life that's how he's getting his publicty he has to say his mom is a crack whore she did this she did that to get people to listen hmm lemme see what kim did this month. Just because the fans are screaming cause Em came out on stage doesn't mean jack---- about 75% of Em's fans are girls and they BARELY listen to the lyrics they just like how he looks, thinking he's sexy hot and all that crap and would just love to feel him.

Second 50cent doesn't rap he sings and he belongs to a group/gang called G-unit which i think has got to be the most ridculous thing in my life and has got to be a discrace to music industry. The only person that can rap that was apart of G-unit is Game he took of em them cause all he needed was a jump start to get his album out there and Tony yayo USE to be good now he's nothing oh and one more thing Curtis (James Jackson III) stole that name from the 50cent from the ghetto (forgot hometown will update) the real 50cent was a 5foot man maybe a little taller an he was a thug i mean a man that'll shoot u for no damn reason he was hardcore all about life nothing compared to Curtis James Jackson III

Oh and correction Em is not one of the famous people in the world.

6. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Aight let's get some things straight here. 75% of Eminem's fans are girls that only like him because he's sexy? Have you seen 8 Mile man? Do you know what Em went through to get to what he is today? Obviously not... He is one of the most skilled emcees ever. And onto the part about 50 Cent and G-Unit.. The only person in there who can rap is Game? He is probably one of the best, but you can't forget about Llyod Banks and Tony Yayo, who definately isn't "nothing". And who said anything about 50 Cent's name? That has nothing to do with how good you rap. And you say 50 cent can't rap, do you listen to lyrics? On Get Rich or Die Trying, his lyrics are unbelievable on some songs.

7. DJ Fayz

DJ Fayz Well-Known Member

this is a topic for an upcoming radio ...shutup you 2 and take it somewhere else.

8. twiisted_kaos

twiisted_kaos JDM PEARL

Alright i've seen 8 mile and it's stupid but yet alright whoop dee do we all been stuff in life and you know what i can relate to Em on his child hood but do i need to bring up my past to gain fans, friends publicty no. I am who i am i say what i say and do what i do i don't need people to sit around and listen to me rap about my past. skilled emcees looked that word up huh well skilled not really there have deff been better around way before Em whoop dee doo a white guy can rap throw down some lyrics give him an award lets make more ridculous albums relating to my past. Oh yeah that song Ass like that was sure a hit i just love listening to him talk about a girls ass what he can't find him self a date he has to rap about other girls come on rap about something more real..

Tony yayo isn't anything anymore he's a has been that so seductive song oh such a big hit oh wait i barely hear it i had to download the song from a frien to hear that crap Banks well he's got his 1 or 2 good songs that's it i don't hear anything from him anymore.. and Crutis name or alias shall i call it is nothing but a hoax a Façade .. I've listened to his lyrics and it's just the same from every other rapper no difference nothing but a different beat each time..

9. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Okay... obviously Eminem could get a date if he wanted since in your earlier post you said "his fans are 75% women and they only like him because he is sexy" blah blah you ----ing hypocrite.

10. AM audioBandit

AM audioBandit Well-Known Member

what! you guys like that mainstream sh!t ,some mainstream is ok but listen to underground rap if you really want to hear good ass rap

-immortal technique
    -SPM
    -roye da 5'9''
    -crooked i
    -ETC

11. GHETTO

GHETTO Well-Known Member

Eminem sucks bottom line he just gets praised more because he's white.

12. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Yet another idiot on these forums...

13. AM audioBandit

AM audioBandit Well-Known Member

fool he is right eminem is overrated

14. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Ok, there is a BIG difference between OVERRATED and SUCKS...

15. GHETTO

GHETTO Well-Known Member

Yet another idiot on these forums... [/b][/quote]
    Truth hurts doesnt it. :D