Rap

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by {-Silver-}, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Koshyro

Koshyro Member

They are sort of a hybrid. Techno, Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop... all together in one basically.

2. `Mancer

`Mancer Well-Known Member

Agree. Only kind of rap thats even remotley good is underground rap, and I dont even listen to that, but I know its better than all this "FIDDY SENT - M&M P DIDDY" mainstream crap.

3. twiisted_kaos

twiisted_kaos JDM PEARL

WOW you guys really need to get off 50 he isn't good..err well im just gona havta continue upin my music packs =)

4. twiisted_kaos

twiisted_kaos JDM PEARL

Agree. Only kind of rap thats even remotley good is underground rap, and I dont even listen to that, but I know its better than all this "FIDDY SENT - M&M P DIDDY" mainstream crap. [/b][/quote]
    I agree with you, i listen to underground rap Immortal Technique, Jedi mind tricks wu tang stuff like that... atleast someone else here has taste =)

5. Koshyro

Koshyro Member

I'd also have to agree about rap though. They don't make the music, they don't have a good vocal set (they are just talking), and it is just downright pathetic when all they talk about is "----ing the girl next door".

6. DJ Fayz

DJ Fayz Well-Known Member

lol true.

------------

7. {-Silver-}

{-Silver-} Guest

Agree. Only kind of rap thats even remotley good is underground rap, and I dont even listen to that, but I know its better than all this "FIDDY SENT - M&M P DIDDY" mainstream crap. [/b][/quote]
    50 cent is crap. most of the good rap isnt about carp like ***king the girl next door anyway. 2pac is the best rapper ever and his songs are great.

y would elton john do a song with him otherwise.

8. Fraggerr

Fraggerr Well-Known Member

You guys are a bunch of ----in retards...

Read some of the stupid ass freestyles you put up here...Proof it takes talent to rap. You guys have none.

Also just because 1 or 2 rappers rap about sometihng doesnt mean they all rap about it...

You guys are only exposed to main stream. You dont like it but you still listen to it enough to know what they are saying a critisize them...

Also for your station

eazy e
    dr. dre
    common
    nas
    talib kweli
    mos def

9. {-Silver-}

{-Silver-} Guest

massive update pack coming up thanx to twisted. it cover eazy e dr dre and tns of other stuff. ive also got an album that hasnt even been released yet. i will add the game - 300 bars, some cassidy stuff and more tupac. i will add like 3 50 cent songs. for all u 50 freaks out there

10. twiisted_kaos

twiisted_kaos JDM PEARL

I know what your saying and im not listening to some bull---- rapper who stole his name in the first place...u can check my recent posts i was freestyling earlier :P

11. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Silver, you seriously have no clue what you are talking about. 50 cent definately does not suck. If he sucks, how come he just bought one of the biggest houses in the world and he's only been around for a few years? And Elton John did not do a song with Pac, he wrote his part many years later after Pac did his. As for the radio thing goes, here are some really good rap songs.

Chamillionare - In love with my money
    Young Jeezy - And then what
    Gucci Mane - Icy
    Boyz in da Hood - Dem Boyz
    2Pac - Loyal to the game
    Juelz Santana - Mic check 1,2
    Tony yayo - So seductive
    Tony yayo - Drama setter (new)
    Obie Trice - Love me
    Young Buck - Bonafide Hustler
    50 Cent - Ski mask way
    Lil Wayne - Bring it back
    Lil Wayne - Neck of the woods
    CMurder - Yall heard of me
    Llyod Banks - Warrior
    David Banner - Pop that thang girl
    Joe Budden - Fuel (new)
    Nas - Rewind
    Camron - Down and out (hot)
    Young Buck - Calicos (24's remix)
    Da Backwudz - You gonna love me
    Obie Trice - ---- hits the fan
    Eminem - Encore
    Eminem - Evil deeds
    Eminem - My first single
    Eminem - Puke
    Cassidy - B-boy stance
    T.I. - Motivation
    Eminem - Sing for the moment
    Eminem - Spend some time
    Joe Budden - Calm down
    T.I. - Limelight
    50 Cent - Patiently waiting

just to name a few...

12. {-Silver-}

{-Silver-} Guest

well thats ur opinion but 50 cent hardly raps. he sings. im more into rap. ,aybe thats why i dont like him. and the songs that hes singing have crappy subjects so i have plenty reason to not like him. i like 1 of his songs only because of the chorus. i dont see u starting on twisted when he says 50 sucks either. whys that???????

13. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

I don't get what that means... retype it so I can understand it. And ok, you don't like 50 cent.. that doesn't mean that he sucks. Like the asshole who said Eminem sucks on the first page, he has no idea what he is talking about either. If Eminem sucks, why is he one of the most famous people in the country, maybe even the world?

14. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

If you want a really good rap song, download Mary I wanna by Third Frame. It is from a local group in my city (my sister's friend's dad is one of the people in the group) and is really good. In case you didn't know, Mary I wanna = Marijuana :P

15. Sly as hell

Sly as hell Well-Known Member

I love rap music, Ludacris is one of my fave as he doesn't just talk fast, he actually flows, but i quite prefer the old school stuff such KRS One. :)