Rain Man

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duel, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

^ cuz u dont give rap a chance... i bet u listened to like some lil jon and decided that u hated it (he sucks). i listen to rock all the time kinda and i dont like it. all the songs are about the same thing basically and half the time u cant hear it cuz of a loud guitar in the background that sounds like shit

2. .killjoy

.killjoy Well-Known Member

well far as i know rap does consist of guitar sometimes stop ripping on ur own shit :)

3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

ok well maybe 1/20 rap songs use a guitar and even if they do its not so loud to where u cant hear the words

4. .killjoy

.killjoy Well-Known Member

listen to some of my punk or ska i didint u see critisize that yet u will say vocals suck of course but they have meansing its not all about as u woudl say "the bitches and hoes"

its about world events wahts going on around u i woudl like to think it as newS
    or some info and something to spice up life alittle more

5. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

i never said it was all about the bitches and hoes... thats the kind of rap i DONT like where thats all they talk about.. but listen to Eminem, no rappin bout bitches and hoes, straight up real shit and crackin on people. i would love to see someone say something about eminem in a song, cuz if they did eminem would probably write half a song about them and get them laughed at... thats how powerful he is, u dont hear about and "rocker" with that much power