Racist Turkish Teens Throw Stones At Jews.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morv, Dec 5, 2006.

1. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

You dont believe in all that god crap yet you call your self jewish? I guess that proves my point which is that Religion to most people is their identity and not their beliefs.

2. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

Jewish can both be a religion, and a race. Most people, don't know the diffrence. Lol, oh well.

3. Metal

Metal Active Member

Yes I am still Jewish because I celebrate the holidays and I live in a Jewish society which I'm not against nor do try to force my beliefs on others. I'm still Jewish because of the tradition. You don't have to believe in god to have a religion. It's something I was born to.

You see what I said about people being small minded.

4. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

Oh give me a break, you only think that that's what religion is because you made it that way, last time i checked religion is what you believe in and not the place that you were born in and who your parents are, we leave that for nationality.

5. Metal

Metal Active Member

I believe in most that the bible says, I believe in the fact that there was a being that was perceived as a god but was a creature but I'm not gonna get into that, I believe in the reasons for holidays and I believe in celebrating them. I do not believe in god. That doesn't mean I'm not Jewish.

Did I really have to break it down like that for you? Dumb ass.

6. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

What the ---- are you talking about.. Reply to the topic, don't just start a whinebar because you feel like it.

7. pyr8

pyr8 Member

All we as parents can do is to try and give them a rational view of every race and we all are responsible for our actions! Any type of racism should be stamped on! Although we are all racist to a point arent we even if like here in the UK and I live in England we all say Irish jokes etc this is also racism so where do we draw the line?

My own feeling is that we all should take care of our own actions and treat others the way we would want to be treated ourselves.......... fairly easy view I think isnt it?

Anyway Happy New Year
    Regards
    Pyr8 :D

8. Lennox

Lennox Well-Known Member

Judaism is a monotheistic faith. They believe in One God. We are not being small minded, we understand your religion better than you do. You don't have to believe in God to believe in a religion. To follow Judaism, you DO need to believe in your God.

Its like a practising Christian saying they don't believe in Jesus.