Racism In The Future

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SolidSnake(PS3), Sep 26, 2006.

1. .Celestial

.Celestial Well-Known Member

Given time we'll all be one color, one shade.

2. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

---- no.

3. SolidSnake(PS3)

SolidSnake(PS3) Well-Known Member

YES, im not but my parents were. They came nothing and managed to raise 3 kids 1 in collage(my sis) and me and my bro. Were now middle class and living great! HUGE house and everything. all from working their asses off! now their both Citizens of US. They have prosped thirs dream goal!Thats the story alot of people dont see! Ofcource their are the ideots you see thinking thet own the place and have been here for a week but they werenever tought better. People need to see the other side of the tale instead of the crazy murdering immagrants!

4. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

of course there will always be racism, being racist doesnt just meen someone picking on someone because f the colour of there skin, it also meens where they are from. there will always be hated of nations, were 1 nation shas lots some have nothing, that genraly generates hatred.

"dont judge people by the colour of there skin, but by the content of there character"

the wise words of Jr. martin luther king.

and where i live (north wales) there arnt meny diffrent ethnic minoirtys, so people around here tend to be very racist, even tho im "white" i hate racisim!

5. .Celestial

.Celestial Well-Known Member

Sorry to say, Yes.

With enough inter-racial marriage blacks and whites etc, will soon be out numbered with a whole new shade.

6. SolidSnake(PS3)

SolidSnake(PS3) Well-Known Member

yep!

7. Lennox

Lennox Well-Known Member

It will never go away. Ignorant racists teach their belief to their children and it continues.

Im fine for dating other races but for marriage If the wife won't let the children become Shia Ismaili Muslims then forget that. Thats why its easier marrying someone of the same race and relgion.

8. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

I was kidding.. I agree its stupid.. I hate gangsters in general.. I think its pretty gay either A, using a gun on someone, or B, getting a bunch of people to beat on someone. Grow some balls and fight them 1v1..

9. EckoTizer

EckoTizer Well-Known Member

People call me half cast, even though im not, i have both white parents buti have a small fraction of portuguese blood in me, something like a 1/32 .... but i keep the tan..which i think is good for me lol! thing is in da UK some people fink that being racist makes them patriotic or wateva...---- them, im gonna join the british army cos im british n racism probly wont eva go away bt i aint gna let it affect me.

10. ThA-ViLLAin

ThA-ViLLAin Well-Known Member

What's up with all the racism topics?

11. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

Nope ;/ I really hate the immigrants to Ireland as a result of the assholes.

12. DiabloDj1

Because a religion topic would probly go down in flames, literally, so this is the next big thing for debates.. xD

13. Gunnagitcha[SDI]

Gunnagitcha[SDI] Well-Known Member

the only time racism will go away will be in thousands or millions of years where interbreeding leads to one general race of people

14. Cap

Cap Well-Known Member

I'm sorry buddy I hate to break it to you, but when you lump all non-white people into one category "colored" people. That sort of points to the fact maybe your a tad bit ignorant, obviously uneducated, and slightly racist. Hopefully, at some point someone can help you adress these issues.

The only way you're being racist, is when you make ignorant remarks such as the person above. Look at people for their actions, not for the shade of their skin. There are assholes in every part of the world; black, white, brown, and every shade in between.

15. DiabloDj1

Negative.
    There will be people hating their own race which = racism :D

it dies when we die.