Question About Ipod Nano?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dooks, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Dooks

Dooks Well-Known Member

So, yeah, Got an Ipod for christmas, cliked the wrong playlist, and it put 50 songs i dont want on my ipod on there, is there a way to remove em or no? Just a quick n00b question. thanks

2. ideaz

ideaz Well-Known Member

COMPUTING, jesus...and im not shure, im charging my Mini Now, and my friend got a Nano but he isnt home so i dunno

3. MonsterLishis

MonsterLishis Well-Known Member

I am not totally sure but i think you have to completely clear your ipod and put the new songs on. I know it sucks big time.... Unless there is another way.

4. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

I used to have an iPod mini, so I'm pretty sure this is what you do. In iTunes, you take the songs you don't want on the iPod off the library. Then just put the songs you want on there and the next time you update your iPod it'll remove the songs that aren't on your iTunes.

5. ruroken

ruroken Well-Known Member

i wouldn't have it be auto updated with your itunes though.... easier way is to open up itunes, click on your ipod thing and just delete the songs straight off of the listing...

6. Jam0r

Jam0r Well-Known Member

On Your ITunes they should have a Tick-Box, Untick the songs u dont want on your Ipod, Plug her in, and they should be gone :)

7. Chrozby

Chrozby Well-Known Member

Yeh, I got a Nano aswell. Took me a while to set up.

Right. On iTunes when you plug it in you should on the left get the name of your iPod added to the list underneath there should be subsections just open the mistake select them and delete!

8. Dooks

Dooks Well-Known Member

Is there a way to completely just delete all the songs on the ipod? cause nothing you guys said has worked for me

9. glitch

glitch Well-Known Member

this is why i got a creative zen touch 20gig, its drag and drop and delete and it takes mp3/wma not aac or that crap. i heard if i put itunes on my computer it would unorganize and rename my 30gigs of analy organized into folders music. but im sure there is a delete button somewhere in the computer interface if not just clear it and reload everything back on, good luck.

10. .DeFuZioN

.DeFuZioN Well-Known Member

Just go into itunes. browse to your ipod. Select all the files you want deleted and press delete.

11. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

when u plug in ur ipod it should pop up to the left, click it and all the songs will pop up, delete