Ps3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Buddha, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

If anyone was lucky enough to get a ps3 what games are good all I have is madden

2. .Slevin

.Slevin Senior Member

I played Resistance at my friends house, u should get it :lol:

3. SM Infinity

SM Infinity Senior Member

I have one, and I have Madden too. Do you play online/what's your gamer tag?

Other good games:

Resistance: Fall Of Man
    Call Of Duty 3
    Need For Speed Carbon
    Full Auto 2

4. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

My tag is kazpar its pretty lame but I was sleeping when my parents and little brother opened presents and when I woke up thats what it was :( but I think im goin to get resistance because supposedly it kicks some ass

5. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

get resistance and on feb.27th motorstorm is coming out and you should definetely check that out!

6. Dagobert

Dagobert Well-Known Member

I got one, and the system is great except for the PS1/2 gfx issue which they will hopefully fix.

I played the Resistance Demo, and damn the AI in the game is too good. The AI of the game just blows Gears of War's AI in the game. I seriously thought Sony was hyping it up by saying the AI in their future games will be advance but after playing the Resistance demo I believe them now.

7. Quickblu

Quickblu Well-Known Member

i have resistance and its great! theres co-up so you can play the storymode with a friend! i found it hard at 1st but im getting the hang of it - genji days of the blade is also good, really nice graphics and fun hack n slash gameplay

gundam target in sight is ---- and should be avoided at all costs, bad camera and glitchy.

is updating your ps3 firmware worth it? i havnt updated mine since i got the ps3

8. serenityxii

serenityxii Well-Known Member

i just got my ps3 on friday ^_^ .i only updated for the backwards compatability fix for some ps2andps1 games. but the backwards compatability gfx are really blocky <_<

anyways.
    i haven't gotten any games yet.
    i was thinking about getting fight night because i have the others on the ps2, and ridge racer. so yeah try checking those out :D

9. Dagobert

Yes, you should upate your PS3 when ever theres an update available.

Genji is looking good for the PS3, but I just dont like the gameplay of it.

10. Quickblu

Quickblu Well-Known Member

thx for replies, i thought id wait so someone can make a hack for the ps3 to play ps2 isos or something :/ genji makes you feel like your in a jet li sword film. it can get repetitive but im young and im easily amused :)

11. SM Infinity

Call Of Duty 3 online is awesome, and graphics are possibly best on ps3 right now. I definitely reccomend Resistance, awesome multiplayer ad campaign. I love the motion sensitive controller too, if you swing it forward or to the side you can hit ppl with your gun. Or you can tilt it to drive in COD3. Buddha, I'll add you. Anyone else with online capability, post up your tags plz :D

12. martyr

martyr Member

i can't wait to get my ps3 :0

13. Dagobert

Resistance has the best A.I. I've seen in any nextgen game but I just dont like the game.

But uhh yea my online ID thing for the PS3 is LivingDreams, dont got any PS3 games yet.

14. SM Infinity

lol right when I got Resitance I rocked at the game, I could get first place in multiplayer easy, but after playing alot of Call Of Duty, I plain and simple suck at Resistance. It wasnt even funny how many times I got killed versus the number of ppl/Chimera (lol) I killed. But possibly my faves right now are Blazing Angels and COD3. Resistance too if you play it for a while.

15. Wii.fubu

Wii.fubu Well-Known Member

i havent played it or know nothing of it, but apparently resistance is pretty decent. it was rated 10th out of a list of games for all consoles. but, unfoturnately, that was the only game listed.

so yeah, not much help but get resistance i say